Dynadot

question Your favourite keyword after the word "Brand"?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
What would be your favourite word/s be after the keyword "Brand"?

BRAND new
BRAND me
BRAND space
BRAND pro
BRAND shop

etc etc etc

Thanks
Nick

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
my answer Brand Space
(not influenced by creative.space :xf.grin:

Brand new sound “buzz” something that’l fade

Brand shop doesnt sound classy to me sorry!
Not fan of “shop” in “brand” or otherwise

Brand pro is OK; you’re saying ur pros at it.
i dig this brand (y)

Brand me doesnt look sophisticated to “me”

Last edited:
•••
my answer Brand Space

Brand new sound “buzz” something that’l fade

Brand shop doesnt sound classy to me sorry!
Not fan of “shop” particular brand or otherwise

Brand pro is OK; you’re saying ur pros at it.
i dig this brand (y)

Brand me doesnt look sophisticated to me

I should of been a bit clearer :xf.wink:

Didn't have to be the ones I listed, those where the first ones that came to my head!

Interested in what peoples favourite/most appropriate keyword would be :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
I should of been a bit clearer :xf.wink:

Didn't have to be the ones I listed, those where the first ones that came to my head!

Interested in what peoples favourite/most appropriate keyword would be :xf.smile:

LOL i’m sorry 😂 i think noticed after too.

Last edited:
•••
i own .com these

BrandPencil (and BrandPencils)

BrandDominion

Last edited:
•••
•••
i own

BrandPencil

BrandDominion
Come on.......so are those your favourites because you own them or do have an alternative keyword O_o

•••
Come on.......so are those your favourites because you own them or do have an alternative keyword O_o

Yeah the possibilities are endless, Nick

i love “Brand” more than “domain” “name”

We’re selling more than Domains. We’re selling Brands

Last edited:
•••
•••
Yeah the possibilities are endless, Nick

i love “Brand” more than “domain” “name”

We’re selling more than Domains. We’re selling Brands
Your skirting around the question :dead:

What is your favourite keyword after Brand? No right or wrong answer, just personal choice :xf.wink:

•••
Your skirting around the question :dead:

What is your favourite keyword after Brand? No right or wrong answer, just personal choice :xf.wink:

OK
BrandDomain
BrandName

•••
•••
Cool, thanks for sharing!

i wish i was more creative

my head is exploding Nick

literally any word after “Brand” works for me!

my favorite keyword :xf.smile: likely name my future

•••
- ing :)
- start
- smart
- ability

•••
•••
- agency
- solutions
- advisor
- ly
- wise

•••
•••
•••
•••
Interesting that you bring this one thread up. I have been thinking of a name for my marketplace too. I have seriously spent days on end coming up with a good solution to this pressing question. I really do like "Brandpa" as a name as it's forever memorable as your Brand Grandpa. Obviously, it's taken and you can't have it. The issue is finding a name that's available and within your budget.

Ultimately, I though of a creative name that does not have the keyword "name" "brand" or "domain" in the URL. But whether I reveal it depends on whether the current owner will sell it. It simply does not resolve. I don't think this person is a domain investor. Just a regular person with a good name that's not in use.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I like things that rhyme, like Brand Land as my friend @NameShiba has mentioned already.

(Which also kind of reminds me of the site GrantLand, an incredible website for sports journalism that unfortunately was too high-effort to survive in our junk-food media landscape where everyone talks about how bad journalism is but never supports good journalism... anyways.... I don't mean to go off on a rant lol.)

Brand Stand <- Fave, double-etendre of "grandstand", a place that offers a great view of the action at an event, or someone impressing a group of onlookers, so "BrandStand" is like a brand that attracts an audience, offers a great "view", I like it for a media company, like a portfolio of websites for example. It's a bold name, BrandStand.com would be my prized name and I'd use it.

To a lesser degree, there's rhymes like these below but it really starts to fall off after that, "BrandArmband" etc lol.

Brand Planned
Brand Grand
Brand Band

•••
I once wanted to register Brandcubator dot com. But someone thought about it way before me - in 2009. Tough luck.

Some nice (and some obvious) ideas above.

I also like how @brandsly sounds :)

•••
I like things that rhyme, like Brand Land as my friend @NameShiba has mentioned already.

(Which also kind of reminds me of the site GrantLand, an incredible website for sports journalism that unfortunately was too high-effort to survive in our junk-food media landscape where everyone talks about how bad journalism is but never supports good journalism... anyways.... I don't mean to go off on a rant lol.)

Brand Stand <- Fave, double-etendre of "grandstand", a place that offers a great view of the action at an event, or someone impressing a group of onlookers, so "BrandStand" is like a brand that attracts an audience, offers a great "view", I like it for a media company, like a portfolio of websites for example. It's a bold name, BrandStand.com would be my prized name and I'd use it.

To a lesser degree, there's rhymes like these below but it really starts to fall off after that, "BrandArmband" etc lol.

Brand Planned
Brand Grand
Brand Band

Very informative rant Peak! I actually enjoyed reading about it. :)

Thank you for sharing! :)

•••

Brand Stand is a great catchy one as well.

My impulse is to always check what's on the .COM. It's fully developed but at least the good news is it's not at all related to our industry.

From BrandStand.com

About us
Brandstand offers innovatively designed, user-friendly products for the hospitality industry.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back