Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
Hey nP members,

what was your fastest domain sale?
I mean the time between registering or buying a domain and the final sale of it?

Of course the 'speed of a sale' (negotiations) depends on the desired sale price - but, also apart from this fact, it's an interesting question I think - which means your answers are the real interesting part of it.

So, share your 'fastest sale' experience here!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I knew a buyer who was looking for a .co.uk, and I knew a seller that had one that fit the description.

Just so happens I was WhatsApping them both at the same time.

Purchased the domain for £xx and sold for £x,xxx and got the seller to transfer the domain to the buyers account.

Probably took less than 10 minutes.

Pure luck, but good business.

•••
Bought iBeaver.com for $50 on Flippa.. sent an email to the owner of beaver.com 5 min after taking control of the name and 10 min after that sold to him for $450..

So, $400 profit in less than 1 hour

•••
Bought iBeaver.com for $50 on Flippa.. sent an email to the owner of beaver.com 5 min after taking control of the name and 10 min after that sold to him for $450..

Doesn't 60 day transfer apply? If it does how do you convince the buyer to wait 60 days?

•••
Doesn't 60 day transfer apply? If it does how do you convince the buyer to wait 60 days?
The 60 day lock for pushes at godaddy is fairly new. I didn’t have to wait.

•••
I knew a buyer who was looking for a .co.uk, and I knew a seller that had one that fit the description.

Just so happens I was WhatsApping them both at the same time.

Purchased the domain for £xx and sold for £x,xxx and got the seller to transfer the domain to the buyers account.

Probably took less than 10 minutes.

Pure luck, but good business.
That's very interesting

•••

excellent flip!

•••

Nice, ive never had any success on sedo so to sell a domain that quick on there after handregging is very impressive

•••
Excellent successful flips here.

•••
Excellent successful flips here.

•••
I see many people reporting here of selling their newly-bought domains in a few days or even a few hours in some cases. However, isn't there an "auction lock" or "buy lock" for domains that are not hand-regs (that is, bought in the auction or were expiring domains)?

•••
My recent sale of Amo (io) was pretty fast!

Less than 24 hours since taking ownership and adding a buy it now price at park.io

•••
My recent sale of Amo (io) was pretty fast!

Less than 24 hours since taking ownership and adding a buy it now price at park.io

Was it a hand-reg? if not, was there no auction look or something that prevents you from transferring it out for 15 to 30 days?

•••
Was it a hand-reg? if not, was there no auction look or something that prevents you from transferring it out for 15 to 30 days?

was a backorder

•••
6 or 7 days

AMUG.com
Purchase Price: $1521

Sell Price : $5500

ROI : Approximate 260%

• Won name on Namejet for $1521 on 10th November 2016
  • Did not list anywhere to sell yet.
  • I got call from Afernic Broker on 15th November 2016 with offer of $3000 which I did not accepted.
  • I did my little research and found out the average price for A+LLL(where LLL is dictionary word) around $5000-$10000 and more for super premium items.
  • I received call again within 2 days with offer of $3500. I said my expectation is Mid-High $XXXX. I explained my reasoning to him why my expectation is in that range. I told him to convey my message to interested buyer.
  • Little more back and forth same day and we end up agreeing with the price of $5500. Not bad ROI in 1 week without any other effort from my side.

In short this is my first sale without listing the name anywhere or without putting any effort to sell anywhere including any trading platform. I have sold many names for higher price or higher ROI but this one is unique in its own sense.

•••
6 or 7 days

AMUG.com
Purchase Price: $1521

Sell Price : $5500

ROI : Approximate 260%

• Won name on Namejet for $1521 on 10th November 2016
  • Did not list anywhere to sell yet.
  • I got call from Afernic Broker on 15th November 2016 with offer of $3000 which I did not accepted.
  • I did my little research and found out the average price for A+LLL(where LLL is dictionary word) around $5000-$10000 and more for super premium items.
  • I received call again within 2 days with offer of $3500. I said my expectation is Mid-High $XXXX. I explained my reasoning to him why my expectation is in that range. I told him to convey my message to interested buyer.
  • Little more back and forth same day and we end up agreeing with the price of $5500. Not bad ROI in 1 week without any other effort from my side.

In short this is my first sale without listing the name anywhere or without putting any effort to sell anywhere including any trading platform. I have sold many names for higher price or higher ROI but this one is unique in its own sense.
Enom has 42 days lock, how could you transfer the domain?

•••
Enom has 42 days lock, how could you transfer the domain?

Money was received within a week. I transferred name after 42 days. Money was held by Afternic until transfer got complete. The deal was finalized as mentioned in above message.

Thanks

•••
Bought a name off a flippa auction for $26 bucks and sold it a few days later for $3000. Guess they were late to the bidding party :)
Fast Sale!! It reminds me of the movie Double Impact...When I see your avatar and then I see the same face in Flippa's landing page it suggests your post is as legit as the last elections.

Let's all rush to the party!!

•••
Fastest sale was on FLIPPA in 1 day buy it now!

•••
my fastest flip 5 days $5 closeout to $579

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back