Dynadot

showcase Your domains in French (.com /.fr/.ca/.be/.re/.quebec/...)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lachinoiserie

Established Member
Impact
This tread will be exclusivly dedicated to domains in French., whatever the extension.

Feel free to ask for advices about the french language. Je m'a...ppelle Me poo poo ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
BE11692F-4D47-4E05-AE96-34EF113C96C8.jpeg

•••
•••
Nice thread!

Being half Swiss (French side) I had to own at least 1 French domain.

Given the horrible mess that's taking place in France right now I felt the need to register (dot.fr 1 euro promo):

AidonsNous and Aidons-Nous. Both mean let's help each other. I registered both because the correct spelling is Aidons-nous.

Which one do you think is better? Would you price them equally?

•••

When you say it out loud
"AidonsNous point com" sounds much better than "Aidons tiret Nous point com"

in my opinion.

•••
Anniversaire.org
Anniversaire mean birthday

•••
Devis gratuits (free quotes) and agence emploi (employment agency)
Both in .com

•••
Le Matin is an old Newspaper, it's great, and bisous.com also is great, a funny cool name

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hello everyone,

I own LegumesFrais.com (which means fresh vegetables). For some reason, most of the traffic does not come from francophone countries but from the US! I am trying right now to build some content around it. Would be happy to hear also your suggestions about it.

•••
•••
My newest which is also my longest... :giggle:

BatteriesRechargeables .com It means rechargeable batterie in ... French of course!

•••
•••
Here is another one to launch the thread:

VoituresAutonomes .com ==> Self-Driving Cars in French! oh la la..

•••
•••
I have few and here's what i can remember:

Extincteurs .com
MissMonde .com

•••
Rivaliser.com (compete)

Vous.cc (you)

Joli.cc (pretty)

•••
JeuxDeMaquillage.com (In French, means: Makeup Games)

Aged domain, registered in 2006.

Estibot Appraisal: $18,000
Monthly Searches: 110,000
Cost per Click: $15.26

•••
I have few and here's what i can remember:

Extincteurs .com
MissMonde .com

Fire extinguishers and Miss World, nice (y)

•••
I do own an interesting domain name and I would like to know How much this domain worth ? "Cinesoir.com " registered on 2009.
THANKS.

•••
I do own an interesting domain name and I would like to know How much this domain worth ? "Cinesoir.com " registered on 2009.
THANKS.

It sounds nice. And it make sense, you usually watch movies (Ciné, short for cinéma) in the evening (soir).. But this is not a commun combinaison. For me it falls in the brandable category. Also, it used to be piracy website, so not a so clean history... Which could affect its value even more.

So maybe a Grant as this. More with a logo. The capital "C" or 'S' could be shaped as a roll film?

oCXu6804CONDg4RaZ3huf9Im1QW9k0z-YN7rf9t3nNs6sCoi9SKDRTpK8u5ystJ28GF3FA=s170

Last edited:
•••
I have a few French ones but I don't like to post my names on the forum for a few reasons.

Ok this one is available for registration:

Cinematheque.tv

I think it works good with this extension and since I am a Film Buff I put it in my watched list but at the end I didn't reg it.

Is the .tv used in French speaking countries?
Italian names in .tv are very hard to sell...

Last edited:
•••
•••
voilafrance (.)com - still waiting for a sale about 2 years later. .. does not work that good :) Although I saw it as a good domain for a travel agency.
Approved at SH

I remember voila.fr was a very popular website in France many years ago. But it does not exist anymore.

•••
xénon.com 18k researches a monthe from france alone
Torontofocus.com great for news website

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back