NameSilo

domain Your best .TV hand-reg of the day with appraisals

Spaceship
Watch

TheBulldog

Your Showbiz ConnectionVIP Member
Impact
Obviously there are two sides on the TV forum about hand-reg's. About half a dozen feel that hand-reg's are not worth anything "because if it's still there, it ain't worth two horse patties".

I am not in that camp, nor are many others.....so let's try a "hand-reg" thread.

Rules
1) Only post what you feel is a great hand-registration. mybigvideopalace.tv is NOT a good hand-reg. You all are smart enough to know what is good and what is crap.
2) Explain why it is good, and why you chose it.
3) Explain how it could be dev'd.
4) If you are going to say "hand-reg's suck" go find another thread to feel superior in.
5) Appraisals welcome and desired: Give constructive critisism and explain exactly why and what you appraise it for. Don't just say "it sucks", tell them why it sucks.
6) Max of one hand-reg post per day. Max of 3 hand-reg's in that post.
7) Give people time to appraise. Don't bump for appraisals. If no one responded, use your brain.

I will start:

Hand Reg: Crying.tv
Reason: Random search, but it has 22K+ overture, which is huge.
DEV: Have you ever seen someone cry? Women do it, men do it, kids do it. How about a place for people to get together and talk about their feelings? Or perhaps just a place for people to share joyous occasions: Births, weddings, graduations, etc.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
BayofIslands dot TV

New Zealand's Prime Holiday Destination. The Bay of Islands is the finest maritime park in New Zealand with 144 islands, secluded bays and an abundance of marine life.

otehei-bay.jpg

Tourism Website: http://www.bay-of-islands.co.nz

SouthernHighlands dot TV

Family%20Cricket%20Bradman%20Museum.jpg

The Southern Highlands is a unique holiday destination. In fact it is hard to find a region similar anywhere else in Australia. Indeed, to most visitors it is as if they are entering “another world”.

Tourism Website: www.southern-highlands.com.au

Similan dot TV

9gh4yd.gif

Koh Similan (Similan Islands) is one of the best-known island groups in the Andaman Sea, largely because of the wonders that wait beneath the clear blue waters that surround it.

Generally counted among the 10 most interesting dive areas in the world, this little archipelago has also become a favorite destination for yachts and tour boats.

Tourism Website: www.similan.net

Photo Gallery:
www.phuket-photos.com/frameme-speedboat.php?page=similan-islands.htm

LeewardIslands dot TV & WindwardIslands dot TV

Antigua_+Leeward+Islands.jpg

The Leeward and Windward islands together make up the Caribbean islands group of the Lesser Antilles. These islands are one of the most popular tourist travel destinations in the World with a huge demand within the Caribbean cruise industry. These islands attract large numbers of travelers seeking a vacation on these idyllic tropical Caribbean island paradises.

Nicobar dot TV

16201f9.jpg

The Nicobar islands are situated south of the neighboring Andaman Islands archipelago, and are located about 189 km northwest of the Indonesia island of Sumatra. The total land area of the chain is 1841 km².

Nicobar is famous for its white sand beaches and blue water. Nicobar is one of the best diving sites.

Last edited:
•••
Nice, nice, work, all gorgeous destinations,which, imo, population is not a big deal for .tv, however, tourism IS.....

Just my .tv opinion....

•••
Ok so you're a developer now. What do you really need now?

FILMCREW .TV

•••
•••
Jimbojimbo said:
Ok so you're a developer now. What do you really need now?

FILMCREW .TV
Nice name - perfect fit. I was wondering who was going to reg that first. At the moment I'm a film crew of 1 - just me and my flipvideo mino - very cool to use.

As for your new shiny name - have you checked out http://www.nzcrews.tv/ source for your film production needs in new zealand. FYI - I have FilmProduction.TV :) When I'm ready to jump from mino to the big leagues I'll be shopping at filmcrew.tv ;)

•••
I was actually two hours late for the drop (I was on an autobahn) so couldn't believe my luck when I saw it was available.

It ticks that most important box with a bIG marker pen.

The one I did miss was Promotions.TV - which also dropped today - another very important element in the mix that is internet TV.

By the way, FilmProduction.TV is a beauty
(that's a euphemism for 'jammy b^st^rd')

•••
treebytheriver said:
Nice, nice, work, all gorgeous destinations,which, imo, population is not a big deal for .tv, however, tourism IS.....

Just my .tv opinion....

Thank you. :)

Newest reg: USGolf dot TV

•••
I just regged shopnetwork.tv

•••
After my FinanceTV.TV i just regged EducationTv.Tv

Last edited:
•••
•••
I need to get in shape...

weightlifter.tv

•••
gutsnglory said:
After my FinanceTV.TV i just regged EducationTv.Tv

lol, I almost messed you up again :)

I just made a rule never to reg tv.tv names ;)

Just Reged:

JobOffers.tv
Locomotives.tv
BBQs.tv
TheGrandCanyon.tv

•••
:wave:

Last edited:
•••
lzy said:
Damn you guys are fast! I got "Bebop". :]

PS: What's the most accurate .tv whois service?

Not sure if it's most accurate. But I use www.whois.sc , ahead.tv and iwww.com for all my .tv search.

•••
gilescoley said:
AnimationChannel.tv
Very nice one, congrats, could be developped a la Youtube dedicated to Flash animations.

Just got Airflight.tv :alien:

•••
•••
Fajardo.tv

Fajardo, Puerto Rico is home to the largest Marina in the Carribean and the most popular hotel in Puerto Rico, the El Conquistador Resort. Non-premium reg fee name :)

•••
Jingles said:
Fajardo.tv

Fajardo, Puerto Rico is home to the largest Marina in the Carribean and the most popular hotel in Puerto Rico, the El Conquistador Resort. Non-premium reg fee name :)

Well done, nice reg.
If you ever want to sell at a reasonable price then PM me with your price range.

•••
Thanks, mckennaronnie :) If I ever do decide to sell I will let you know :)

•••
Very nice one, congrats, could be developped a la Youtube dedicated to Flash animations.

thanks Argos, it does have UNlimited potential

•••
Jincheng.tv (chinese industrial city pop 2.2 million)
Lita.tv
Alisha.tv

•••
Visavis.tv
couldn't miss that one, most extensions are taken.

•••
•••
•••
Itrade.tv
My first "I name" and maybe my last....;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back