Domain Empire

domain Your best .TV hand-reg of the day with appraisals

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TheBulldog

Your Showbiz ConnectionVIP Member
Impact
Obviously there are two sides on the TV forum about hand-reg's. About half a dozen feel that hand-reg's are not worth anything "because if it's still there, it ain't worth two horse patties".

I am not in that camp, nor are many others.....so let's try a "hand-reg" thread.

Rules
1) Only post what you feel is a great hand-registration. mybigvideopalace.tv is NOT a good hand-reg. You all are smart enough to know what is good and what is crap.
2) Explain why it is good, and why you chose it.
3) Explain how it could be dev'd.
4) If you are going to say "hand-reg's suck" go find another thread to feel superior in.
5) Appraisals welcome and desired: Give constructive critisism and explain exactly why and what you appraise it for. Don't just say "it sucks", tell them why it sucks.
6) Max of one hand-reg post per day. Max of 3 hand-reg's in that post.
7) Give people time to appraise. Don't bump for appraisals. If no one responded, use your brain.

I will start:

Hand Reg: Crying.tv
Reason: Random search, but it has 22K+ overture, which is huge.
DEV: Have you ever seen someone cry? Women do it, men do it, kids do it. How about a place for people to get together and talk about their feelings? Or perhaps just a place for people to share joyous occasions: Births, weddings, graduations, etc.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ilj.tv

Short for I love Jesus... or Jazz if you prefer...or Juanny if you want.

•••
A couple of days ago I regged Salute(.)tv.
It means Health in italian and it was a premium.
I followed it for months. Now I have a big development plan with a friend of mine that works for a television company and make tv series.
We're making an analysis to decide if it's worthed.

•••
gl Donnie with

Hand regged before some days salut.tv the same in French

Last edited:
•••
•••
Best of luck Donnied good purchase

Strikezone.tv

Last edited:
•••
•••
ecoshop.tv

at today's drops

•••
A couple of days ago I regged Salute(.)tv.
It means Health in italian and it was a premium.
I followed it for months. Now I have a big development plan with a friend of mine that works for a television company and make tv series.
We're making an analysis to decide if it's worthed.

Excellent, good luck!

•••
This week:

Inseln ("Islands" in German)
MilanFashion
BerlinFashionWeek
Mediapro

...and the name of one of the chefs on the Food Network, who I'll be passing along his domain to, for free (or for the reg cost, if they can reimburse me). I think he deserves to own his own name. :)

•••
...and the name of one of the chefs on the Food Network, who I'll be passing along his domain to, for free (or for the reg cost, if they can reimburse me). I think he deserves to own his own name. :)

That's nice. I offered a well known politician her full name dot com but she never got back to me, nor did her campaign manager, or anyone from her staff. But, it's good to watch out for people you like. I'm a believer in good karma coming back around.

•••
•••
Picked up a few off drops over the past couple of weeks:

Causes
Carparts
Linoleum
Openings

Last edited:
•••
DownloadGames (dot) tv
Cabanas (dot) tv
Argh (dot) tv
ViralMovies (dot) tv

:)

Mike

•••
•••
OnlineHotels.tv

Been after this one for a few years now. I just randomly checked it and it was available - now its mine !! Well pleased with this :)

•••
Tube.tv has been registered with a price tag of almost $4500. NOT BY ME! I really hope the new owner has a good angle for it. I would be a bit nervous owning it with youTUBE being such a powerhouse!

•••
I've done pretty well selling a few china names such as CHINACOMMS,COM

So I decided to hand reg a few more today.

CHINAEXPORTIA,COM
CHINAMOTIVE,COM
EMPLOY-CHINA,COM
CHINA-BRANDS,COM

•••
rehabilitation.tv

at today's drop

•••
No one has posted for 38 days... Well to get the action moving again in here...

Today I registered.

Carnal.TV

Yeah, it's naughty. But that's why I like it.

•••
hangout.tv
bazooka.tv

the 3 last days at drop

•••
•••
•••
No one has posted for 38 days... Well to get the action moving again in here...

Today I registered.

Carnal.TV

Yeah, it's naughty. But that's why I like it.

You've already drop it? I see its available for reg.

•••
You've already drop it? I see its available for reg.

Its an experiment I'm playing... I reg it. I drop it. Manos catches it. Manos sells it. I wonder why I kept poopiehead.tv instead ?

•••
Its an experiment I'm playing... I reg it. I drop it. Manos catches it. Manos sells it. I wonder why I kept poopiehead.tv instead ?

lol!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back