IT.COM

domain Your best .TV hand-reg of the day with appraisals

NameSilo
Watch

TheBulldog

Your Showbiz ConnectionVIP Member
Impact
Obviously there are two sides on the TV forum about hand-reg's. About half a dozen feel that hand-reg's are not worth anything "because if it's still there, it ain't worth two horse patties".

I am not in that camp, nor are many others.....so let's try a "hand-reg" thread.

Rules
1) Only post what you feel is a great hand-registration. mybigvideopalace.tv is NOT a good hand-reg. You all are smart enough to know what is good and what is crap.
2) Explain why it is good, and why you chose it.
3) Explain how it could be dev'd.
4) If you are going to say "hand-reg's suck" go find another thread to feel superior in.
5) Appraisals welcome and desired: Give constructive critisism and explain exactly why and what you appraise it for. Don't just say "it sucks", tell them why it sucks.
6) Max of one hand-reg post per day. Max of 3 hand-reg's in that post.
7) Give people time to appraise. Don't bump for appraisals. If no one responded, use your brain.

I will start:

Hand Reg: Crying.tv
Reason: Random search, but it has 22K+ overture, which is huge.
DEV: Have you ever seen someone cry? Women do it, men do it, kids do it. How about a place for people to get together and talk about their feelings? Or perhaps just a place for people to share joyous occasions: Births, weddings, graduations, etc.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Up North (to go along with Great Lakes, & Traverse City) - it's how many Michiganders refer to the region in which I live.

•••
Up North (to go along with Great Lakes, & Traverse City) - it's how many Michiganders refer to the region in which I live.

Being from Michigan, I can understand that one :)

•••

In the UK it's the standard term for anyone living above an imaginary line created at Watford Gap.

If you go to Sheffield, Leeds, Bolton or Manchester etc you often here people say "Up North" because, you know, who cares? That's where the wife-beaters are from.

The Queen NEVER goes Up North. :)

•••
salami.tv

at today's drop

Last edited:
•••
Cina(.)tv
It's Italian for China

•••
•••
•••
I just got WebCameraGirls[.]tv

naughty naughty - haha

•••
ServerHosting/./Tv

exact: 27k cpc: $22.72

•••
weds.tv
highscore.tv
jordi.tv

at today's drop

•••
QuickInspect.tv ..

I figured scince I am doing mostly video insepctions of homes these days i'd start my only LiL website using the .TV extension.. QuickInspect.tv

•••
investmentadvisor.tv
beautyline.tv
janeiro.tv

at today's drop

•••
•••
Songwriters.tv
Musicwriters.tv

•••
diplomat.tv
cracow.tv
gametime.tv

at today's drop

•••
Minimarket*TV

Nice addition to my Supermarket*TV :)

•••
everybody.tv
homedesigns.tv

At today's drop

•••
•••
konstruktion.tv (construction in German)
pescara.tv (the italian town)

at drop today

•••
•••
Reged my first few .tv's today but somehow like this most:

Code:
[B]Espanola.tv[/B]

•••
Tna tv

It has adult written all over it :)

•••
Tna tv

It has adult written all over it :)

Yes. It certainly does. I have that on my list of lll that I'm watching just for fun :):lala:

•••
Isn't TNA a TM of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling?

•••
Isn't TNA a TM of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling?

I guess I would be in violation if I set up a wrestling site. I would'nt do that though.

I'm sure if you checked, most LLL have multiple TMs on them. It's all how you use it!

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Hmm, I redirected tna to ruve.com. If you type www.tna dot tv it goes to ruve.com. If you simply type tna dot tv it goes to ask.com. Ask.com has wrestling links on that page.

Am I ok since ask.com is not my parking page? How can I avoid going to ask when no www is typed in?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back