Domain Empire

Your best gTLD domain regged ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Logotyp24

Established Member
Impact
Tell us your best regged gTLD domain. One of each "gTLD".

My best are:
.Tips - newyork.tips
.Club - tasty.club
.Pics - premium.pics
.guru - vector.guru
.cheap - resort.cheap
.xyz - mmorpg.xyz
.dating - swinger.dating
.partners - milf.partners
.rocks - deals.rocks
.codes - css.codes
.expert - horseracing.expert
.ink - party.ink

Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have no problem saying that I lost money in the dot com market, however I more than made up for it sales, not a Million in sales close to half that...

The consensus in the industry is that gTLD's will never mature in price to the degree that dot com has, no even close.. Fact is, not one of them has in the past and there is nothing to suggest that will change,, Yeah, you can hold onto a gTLD for 10 years as one poster writes, but you'd be lucky to sell it for what you invested in it..

History has shown their value is short lived during the first year or two, after that there slowly forgotten, And with hundreds of more gTLD's to be released, they will be even more forgotten, Aside from the confusion, the Internet community simply won't use them because they'll be discouraged by the majority of sites with parked and dead pages.

It's a difficult one. I have personally never been averse to going against the trends.

I have kept a thread response from a few posters on another forum 7 years ago when I said I think my particular ccltd (Not gtld) portfolio was worth around $300k of course it was the typical- no way.
Those cctld sales are now in excess of of $400k

I have a probably around 60 new gtlds domain names and I have been very careful on keyword in relation to extension and equally selective in respect of extensions and have not purchased any at other than base price.

Now that may all be pie in the sky but I also invest in some lotteries on the basis of If I don't play I have ZERO chance.

•••
•••
Quite something... Actually, just sad.

I'll come right out and say it. It's despicable. Either it's someone trying to capitalize on hate, or the person who regged the name believes in it (judging by the descriptions they must) Because why even post it here, if it weren't for a matter of pride.

•••

I'll come right out and say it. It's despicable. Either it's someone trying to capitalize on hate, or the person who regged the name believes in it (judging by the descriptions they must) Because why even post it here, if it weren't for a matter of pride.
I thought the same when I saw it. To even register the name has its own implications. To develop it into what I saw kind of seals my opinion that someone is indeed trying to capitalize on hate. But he won't be the first or the last.

•••
•••
Just not a great idea and the categories are so warm and friendly "Dog Eaters" ........wtf
yea me and my friends have sick senses of humor. create a profile and lets get racist!

•••
•••

nah we just think ignorance can be pretty funny. so we created the bait for it. we included an "end racism" section too.. its all fun and games for us. I dont have hatred for any race. But I joke about stereotypes with friends all the time. Im half black/ asian. the person that gave me the idea is a white dude, and i buy my weed from mexicans.

•••
If you have an issue or experience with racism, go post about it! racist.club

•••
•••
•••
•••
If you have an issue or experience with racism, go post about it! racist.club

If in fact you are black/asian, you and your friends (who think this is funny) have a really bad sense of humor. I don't think anyone wants to post in your "forum", unless they're haters. It's all in bad taste, I wouldn't waste my time.

•••
Im half black/ asian. the person that gave me the idea is a white dude, and i buy my weed from mexicans.

Boy is the is HUGE step backwards...A white guy that tells you its a good idea to do racist jokes??? Wait that is the joke right??????

•••
nah we just think ignorance can be pretty funny. so we created the bait for it. we included an "end racism" section too.. its all fun and games for us. I dont have hatred for any race. But I joke about stereotypes with friends all the time. Im half black/ asian. the person that gave me the idea is a white dude, and i buy my weed from mexicans.

You are promoting hatred whether you realize it or not. Ignorance isn't funny, it's sad, disturbing and sometimes quite dangerous. Racism is ugly to it's core, akin to bullying and more extremist views resulting in genocide, such as; Communist Khmer, Rouge, where up to 3 million Cambodians were killed. And we shouldn't forget Hitler, the Armenian genocide, and the ugliness that is IS.

Staying on topic...the "club" idea about racism, the fact the idea came from a white guy, you think its haha funny. Baiting the haters is never a good idea, and investing in the name, hosting fees, really makes me say "what was he thinking?", even from a purely investment standpoint.

Last edited:
•••
gambling.ninja
fxtrading.direct

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I don't look at .net as as a new gTLD but if if it is I stand corrected. :)

•••
My bad it is, sorry... For some reason I'm not thinking back to 1985!

•••
My bad it is, sorry... For some reason I'm not thinking back to 1985!

Well i'm aware you don't get the point.
The thread is about gTLDs. The first post asks about the best "gTLD" regged by users.

.com, .net, .org, .info are all gTLD.

We all know the thread is about NEW gTLDs, but if an unexperienced user (or someone not paying much attention) comes here and posts his .com domain, he isn't wrong after all.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back