IT.COM

Your best gTLD domain regged ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Logotyp24

Established Member
Impact
Tell us your best regged gTLD domain. One of each "gTLD".

My best are:
.Tips - newyork.tips
.Club - tasty.club
.Pics - premium.pics
.guru - vector.guru
.cheap - resort.cheap
.xyz - mmorpg.xyz
.dating - swinger.dating
.partners - milf.partners
.rocks - deals.rocks
.codes - css.codes
.expert - horseracing.expert
.ink - party.ink

Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like your domains, logotyp24. Here are a few of my better ones:

Foreclosed.Vegas
Game.Supply
EvilMonkey.Ninja
AffiliateMarketing.Services
Gemstone.Deals
LasVegas.Black
Posters.Army

Hard to choose from .supply, I registered 40 of those, and there was very little competition at the time. Ended up with maybe 20-25 of the largest U.S. cities, as well as a couple of large geographical areas, like taiwan.supply and england.supply..... so, tough to choose . Most of the others I only registered 1 or 2 in the extensions. I just think you need to be really careful about quality and quantity with the gtlds.

•••
Indianapolis.cab it actually gets a few type ins here and there..

•••
My personal favorite is Private*Limo...

I like Horseracing.Expert! Does that have a premium renewal fee?

•••
It does not, I do not reg any ay premium fees.

•••
•••
I just think you need to be really careful about quality and quantity with the gtlds.
That sentence should be in the backbone of everyone ever considering buying the new gTLD's.

•••
•••
KidsFit.club
iFix.glass
DebtConsolidation.solutions
MugMe.coffee
HeartDisease.support
Damn.webcam
Filming.properties
Hip.domains
OptOut.directory
OvenBaked.recipes
Relocate.tokyo
CapitolHill.exposed
TheBreakroom.buzz
BER.xyz

I must admit, I got carried away with these new gTLDs. My original plan was to get one good one for each new extension, than I realize that is was completely impossible! Way to many coming out.

•••
I only have about 5 of the new gTLD but the one I like the most is probably the one that is not talked about much..

Debt (dot) wiki

•••
I got three .xyz

Developing
UsedTablets
NewTablets

Thats it for now

•••
I only have 2 at the moment:
betting.exchange
footballbetting.guide

•••
I've registed domains in many of the new TLDs, but I particularly like...

Virtual.Life
Wounded.Vet

•••
I've registed domains in many of the new TLDs, but I particularly like...

Virtual.Life
Wounded.Vet

Virtual.life is a killer imo. Premium?

•••
Virtual.life is a killer imo. Premium?

Yes, premium.

I paid extra for Day 5 Early Access registration ($425) and yearly renewal is about $200. I plan on holding it for 10 years until virtual reality becomes more mainstream (go Oculus Rift!), so my budget for this domain is a bit over $2,000 to hold the name until I believe the market will mature enough to value the domain appropriately.

•••
Yes, premium.

I paid extra for Day 5 Early Access registration ($425) and yearly renewal is about $200. I plan on holding it for 10 years until virtual reality becomes more mainstream (go Oculus Rift!), so my budget for this domain is a bit over $2,000 to hold the name until I believe the market will mature enough to value the domain appropriately.

Most likely worth every penny. I think it was actually quite a bargain at that price. A true beauty.

•••
•••
I registered
tour.red
777.ninja
ssl.rocks
1800.website
1800.link

any you feel are good ones?

•••
I registered
tour.red
777.ninja
ssl.rocks
1800.website
1800.link

any you feel are good ones?
Not so good imo. Especially when paying fairly high registration fees on some of these new tlds, you need to make sure you register the top end of the domains for the extension.

Look through the domains and give yourself some examples of what you could do with them or what someone else could do with them, if you're struggling for ideas then it's time to drop.

•••
depression.solutions
alcoholism.support
recovery.house

These are my best I guess.

•••
Decades80, I feel you and I were thinking in a similar fashion when the .support and .solutions were released. I have AlcoholAbuse.support and ChronicPain.support, as well as a few other major health issues like Stroke, Prostate Heatlh, Crohns Disease, Celiac Disease etc.

•••
I have 11 xyz's (someone plz grab that lot @ $50 :xf.wink:) and couple of .webcam

browse.vebkam
(seems good)
bestbuy.vebkam (no idea..)

any thoughts? O.o

•••
Not so good imo. Especially when paying fairly high registration fees on some of these new tlds, you need to make sure you register the top end of the domains for the extension.

Look through the domains and give yourself some examples of what you could do with them or what someone else could do with them, if you're struggling for ideas then it's time to drop.
Thanks already developed sites on a number of them and doing pretty ok... so hopefully will sell them once revenues pick up.

•••
..MedicalMarijuana.solutions (mmj)
MedicalMarijuana.healthcare (mmj)...

•••
Yes, premium.

I think it was well worth it. You won't have to wait a decade with that one. Nice pickup.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back