Dynadot

You Must Filter Buyer Request

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am regularly reading buying request in Namepross. There are some posts that are SPAM and make Namepros looked bad.

I read one post this morning. How can some one offer to buy 5L.com pronounceable, at least 3 years old, for 1$ must be registered until minimum December 2020 (10 month) posted in the section? Are you kidding?

The section has already guidelines for seller. It has to be also guideline for some one posting request too. So it is not wasting my time for reading ridiculous request. How these kidding request must be consumed by your readers?

Screenshots_2020-02-18-06-41-59.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am regularly reading buying request in Namepross. There are some posts that are SPAM and make Namepros looked bad.

I read one post this morning. How can some one offer to buy 5L.com pronounceable, at least 3 years old, for 1$ must be registered until minimum December 2020 (10 month) posted in the section? Are you kidding?

The section has already guidelines for seller. It has to be also guideline for some one posting request too. So it is not wasting my time for reading ridiculous request. How these kidding request must be consumed by your readers?

Show attachment 145018
Wow, that is a tough one to swallow for a $3 pay day.

•••
This section is a joke.
No one can come up with their own requirements. They just copy from other joking threads:
- Brandpa, Squadhelp approved for $5 a name
- Dictionary word - $10-$1,000
- Godaddy, Estibot appraised at $4,000 - will buy at 5% appraisal value
- Reseller pricing only - means low ball offer.

In turn they will receive crap names from PM because everything here is dictionary word.

I got $20 offer on my LLL.net and $100 on my LLL.com - They told me they are reseller. I said who care???

Good Names Are Not Cheap - Cheap Names Are Not Good

Last edited:
•••
Well, that is the limitation of forums. We also get such project posting, since our minimum is $100, so not much. Recently, we did see someone expecting 2L between $100-$110. Had to delete that.

•••
The sad thing is people respond to this crap - no one has replied to the example post (in public anyway) but a lot of times people do, this just encourages more idiots to bottom feed....

•••
There are a couple of people here do not read the requirements or budget.
They posted DM sent 5 seconds after the OP posted.

•••
There are a couple of people here do not read the requirements or budget.
They posted DM sent 5 seconds after the OP posted.
They just see the budget and send anything over, you constantly see the person who started the thread saying they are receiving names don't match the criteria

Should be a name and shame thread for people that do this.....or the OP should drop their names into the thread.....

•••
Just saw a request for one word English dictionary for $40????

•••
There are lot lot more sellers than buyers. And on top of that, every domain seller thinks that their name is the best. This creates an 'unproportionate supply' of domains compared to the demand. So two issues with this situation - quality as well as quantity.

At NameFit.com, we addressed both the issues of quality and quantity by moderating the names before passing on to the buyer. The bidding system that we have in place at NameFit.com leads to quality names at reasonable price since it leads to a competition among sellers. Sellers can view what other names are offered at what price. System also allows buyers to make counter offers on the names offered.

We hope we can address the age old problem of domain buying and selling in the forums.

•••
There are lot lot more sellers than buyers. And on top of that, every domain seller thinks that their name is the best. This creates an 'unproportionate supply' of domains compared to the demand. So two issues with this situation - quality as well as quantity.

At NameFit.com, we addressed both the issues of quality and quantity by moderating the names before passing on to the buyer. The bidding system that we have in place at NameFit.com leads to quality names at reasonable price since it leads to a competition among sellers. Sellers can view what other names are offered at what price. System also allows buyers to make counter offers on the names offered.

We hope we can address the age old problem of domain buying and selling in the forums.

I just try to submit my name to NameFit.com. Yes it is seem better offers there, all has been filtered. Thank you for the site.

•••
Back