Domain Empire

You lucky B#@!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just sold a 3d semi-brandable domain, which brought me an average of $1 earnings / day in parking, for .... $70

An input error in my excel workbook caused me to lose one of my better domains in a sale that must be the worst I have ever made.

Ofc I tried to be a gentleman and followed the transfer procedure as I should but that doesn't mean that I wasn't punching myself in the face while I was doing it lol

If the buyer is using this forum... congrats to you, you lucky B#@! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What's the name and you can pm if you want.Sorry to hear about that.

•••
What's the name and you can pm if you want.Sorry to hear about that.

No worries there. I have snapped in the past similar domains from others (at least I think so) .. it's only fair for this to happen to me as well.
This is domaining, things like that happen.

Thanks for caring! :)

•••
Just sold a 3d semi-brandable domain, which brought me an average of $1 earnings / day in parking, for .... $70

An input error in my excel workbook caused me to lose one of my better domains in a sale that must be the worst I have ever made.

Ofc I tried to be a gentleman and followed the transfer procedure as I should but that doesn't mean that I wasn't punching myself in the face while I was doing it lol

If the buyer is using this forum... congrats to you, you lucky B#@! :)

wonder if he let it expire and you can buy it back?

•••
I did the same... made an error and sold a domain that had traffic to someone here a couple of years ago for about $20. I offered to buy it back for 2 years' income, and they dropped all contact with me.

•••
I did the same... made an error and sold a domain that had traffic to someone here a couple of years ago for about $20. I offered to buy it back for 2 years' income, and they dropped all contact with me.
2 Years income B-)

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back