Dynadot

discuss I Got Incredibly Lucky With A Domain Name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nvestor

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
So I got incredibly lucky with a domain name. I just so happen to think of a product and I typed it in expireddomains and I saw the .net version of it. So I went to Sedo and I typed it in there looking for the .com name. The listing "Buy It Now" price was approximately $300. I looked at it 3-4 times thinking "this can't be right" because I didn't believe the price was that cheap. I thought it was an error. So i checked Afternic and individual registrars and saw the same prices (approximately). Needless to say I bought it.

This is an exact match domain name with
Decent search traffic (approximately 14,800 searches)
An Estibot value of $85,000
And signs of direct type-in traffic (people type www "keyword" com) 20 traffic

im extremely satisfied. I just didn't understand how something like this went under the radar with all the domain tools out there.

I cant share the actual domain name.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
funny stuff coming from a desert vulture with so called PREMIUM domains, lol
Yes, the Premium Domains that sells every week. I mean every damn week. Unlike your 15 ghost TLDs that will never get a look in 100 years :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

•••
Yes, the Premium Domains that sells every week. I mean every damn week. Unlike your 15 ghost TLDs that will never get a look in 100 years :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
sure buddy u the man!!

•••
valuation tool get funny results some time
i had a domain valued at 960,000$ by domainindex,
it was a misspell of some social things related to facebook
i dropped it after one year
i also handreg a six figure domain that was dropped by a bankrupt business

good luck with your domain
Now that is inspiring!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back