Dynadot

You know a domain is worthless if...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
...you have to declare that "it's pronounceable"

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if you get blue balls...

•••
... when you reg a 3 word name yesterday that isn't woth 'wheels' and post it on auction with a starting price of 10000 :xf.confused:

:xf.wink:

•••
If you keep checking to see how much time is left to grace delete it and get a partial refund. :)

•••
... it's available to reg, but you don't want to take the risk of actually paying $8.50 for it, so you put it up for sale on NP even though it's available, because it would be better if someone stole your idea and regged it themselves than if you had to pay $8.50 for it without already having a definite buyer in hand already.

•••
if that happens, that should be reported. IMO

i call out sellers reporting inaccurate age

•••
...if..it has no sound, hard to spell, looks terrible and unreadable...like...gbdfrtpstwzzzzggpfgtttr777784444.com

Last edited:
•••
if that happens, that should be reported. IMO

Yes I would (and have) reported such situations. You can also post on the thread at the same time letting everyone know they are unregged.

•••
•••
when you register "Oath" domains post the Verizon Announcement. lol

Oath360.com (China!) lol

•••
•••
•••
When you try to develop the name and find out that it's manually penalized by Google.

•••
...you get tired of bumping and finally you close the thread.
... nobody wants to appraise your name

Aww I can relate...

•••
...the reviews are so bad for an appraisal of your names you decided to remove the names from the post to avoid further embarrassment :bag:

•••
•••
If the domain name spammers send you an email of a related domain they have for sale that is actually better than your domain.

•••
If the domain name spammers send you an email of a related domain they have for sale that is actually better than your domain.

that made me giggle a bit :playful:

•••
...your only reason for regging it you can come up with when asked is - "it was only .99 ...so why not?" ...forgetting that you have like 500 of those "why nots" already

•••
...if the name is with Fasthosts, 1and1 or Dotster. no need to research any further...

•••
...if the name is with Fasthosts, 1and1 or Dotster. no need to research any further...
If it was stuck in your RegFly acct when the walls came down, and you didn't bother to fight it out.

Peace,
Cy

•••
...the reviews are so bad for an appraisal of your names you decided to remove the names from the post to avoid further embarrassment :bag:

:xf.laugh: you made my day

•••
...when your domain name looks more like an IDN puni code than a regular name (without i being an idn name)

upload_2017-4-9_1-26-54.png

Last edited:
•••
... when you need to ask people to give advice where you can 'sale' their premium name with many buyers

it gets better...

They registered it yesterday - you know, the day before they joined the forum,

Last edited:
•••
You can't get an NP member to bid $1 at auction when the renewal is a year away!

ive wanted to ask this since ive been on namepros, you would think someone would want longer renewal time, but they buy more with short renewal time, why is this, please?

•••
This thread is funny. I will give you guys that all this I have seen over the years and plenty of it. One of the biggest jokes is estibot.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back