Charley

Striving To Be The BestVIP Member
Impact
Dont fall for this. :(

From PayPal <[email protected]>
Sent Saturday, October 6, 2007 2:55 am
Subject You Have Won $225 With PayPal !

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

You have been chosen by PayPal Online departament to take part in our quick and easy 5
question surveys.

In return we will send $225 to your PayPal account and will be processing it in within 5 working days - Just for your
time!

This survey has been sent only to a few people from our random generator!

Helping us better to understand how our customers feel,benefits everyone.With the information collected we can decide
to direct a number of changes to improve and expand our online services.

As part of PayPal`s commitment to excellence,we want to make sure we met your needs during our conversation.
Would you please take a minute to answer a few questions to let us know how we did?

Once you log in, you il be provided with steps to claim your rewards. The system will validate the information that
you entered with our records. If you are unable to validate the information electronically,you may no longer be able
to recive this rewards.

PayPal, as the party who controls the data collected in this survey,may use your responses togheter with existing
data it has about you to ensure its products and services meet your needs. PayPal will treat data collected from
you in accordance with PayPal`s privacy policy.

Copyright © 1999-2007 PayPal. All rights reserved.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Charley said:
Dont fall for this. :(
to recive this rewards.
togheter ?
Duh

•••
again for all the people that don't know.. PayPal will ALWAYS use your name when sending out emails so it would be like "Dear John Doe" they ALWAYS do it.. :)

•••
angisson said:
again for all the people that don't know.. PayPal will ALWAYS use your name when sending out emails so it would be like "Dear John Doe" they ALWAYS do it.. :)
Exactly and for Business accounts they will use "Your Business Name"

Thanks.

•••
scammers, always trying to get our hard earned money. i always getting those annoying e-mail of uk lottery or business proposal, and you have to give all your personal contact and bank info. that's just ridiculous, but some people are still falling for it.

•••
received same,

but they sent it to my "whois" email .... which i dont use for paypal

-

•••
Scammers are funny. What happened to spell check?

Yes, i'm back, I haven't been on NP for a while.

Last edited:
•••
Who in their right mind would even consider this anything other than a scam?

Some people are truly idiots. I mean come on, WHY would paypal give you $200 for filling in a survey?

•••
•••
Identification can be done running the mouse over the link, if it's a paypal link it's genuine otherwise SCAM.

Generally they are irrelevant links.

•••
lol.

First of all, e-mail addresses can easily be spoofed, so you're misleading people into believing that any e-mail address ending in @paypal.com is legitimate.

You honestly think I have time to waste on increasing my insignificant post count when I could be easily be earning money? I'll gladly show you screenshots of my affiliate and other accounts, can you?

•••
Never once did I mention all emails from paypal.com are legitimate. I was simply bringing attention to the email address, letting them know that this should be looked at.

You honestly think I have time to waste on increasing my insignificant post count when I could be easily be earning money? I'll gladly show you screenshots of my affiliate and other accounts, can you?
I don't care about anyone's finances but my own. I also don't boast about mine so no, I wouldn't provide you or anyone else screenshots. It's arrogant, juvenile and no one else's business but my own.

•••
I received a similar one.. and I replied back with:

"I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back