Domain Empire

YahooMail Error Goes Viral

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

gmd

Established Member
Impact
Hundreds of thousands from different part of the world who uses yahoomail as a primary email services may face some trouble. Today, as I usually checked my mail in the morning I experience an unusual thing on my email login, it doesn't seem to open the mails. What makes me puzzled more is, I have input the correct password and username, as a matter of fact I am physically login and can access the chat version but not the mail. I started to panic for a while because all my transaction is relying on that email address, online payment, domain registration, hosting and most of my online transaction. To play safe, I have updated my paypal and other important online transaction which the email add plays a big part.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have had a long list of problems with Yahoo mail.
I would NEVER use it for business, finance, or anything else you care about.
Use it as a throwaway address, nothing more.

Go sign up for Gmail.
Forward your Yahoo mail to the new Gmail address.
You'll wish you had done it years ago.
Faster, easier, and kills spam w/ great accuracy.

Yahoo puts their own small biz (domain) notifications in spam!

•••
Goes viral? I find absolutely nothing in the news within the past few days about such an issue. What is your source?

•••
•••
•••
My yahoomail is back to normal, after 2 days of contacting the support. so happy, but definitely save all important docs.:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back