IT.COM

.XYZ’s Daniel Negari quits .COM: Puts his own last name (Negari.com) for Sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
It’s no secret that the Founder of .XYZ Daniel Negari has gone all in on being a new gTLD registry operator as he continues to shed his .Com holdings.

Just to show how done Negari is with .Com he has put up his the. Com domain of his last name up for sale on NameJet.com at no reserve, Negari.com which is being forwarded to XYZ.com.

Source: The Domains

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
com vs xyz

I'll say xyz has keyboard ergonomics advantage. :alien2:

•••
•••
its logical, if he continued to use com, it would be an anti marketing action :)

•••
Let me know when he puts XYZ.com up for sale, because clearly a new registry should have no use for a legacy extension. Until then, this is the typical headline grabbing BS that Negari and .XYZ are so well known for.

Brad

•••
Let me know when he puts XYZ.com up for sale, because clearly a new registry should have no use for a legacy extension. Until then, this is the typical headline grabbing BS that Negari and .XYZ are so well known for.

Brad

He is well-known for for BS'ing.

Verisign sues .xyz and Negari for “false advertising”

"Verisign, the $7.5 billion .com domain gorilla, has sued upstart XYZ.com and CEO Daniel Negari for disparaging .com and allegedly misrepresenting how well .xyz is doing."

Source: http://domainincite.com/18023-verisign-sues-xyz-and-negari-for-false-advertising

•••
cheeseburger.xyz is not available. :(

•••
•••
He might regret this when he inevitably sells his stake in .XYZ

•••
When ya sell an extension at $1 it turns into a spam machine. Seeing plenty of spam from .XYZ. I own 0 of the new extensions. Do like a couple of the new extensions but .XYZ would be nowhere near the top of my list of what could sell well.

•••
Bump :xf.smile:

So negari.com still forwards https://gen.xyz/
Didn't sell at NJ ?
and of course xyz.com redirects to gen.xyz as well.

:xf.smile:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back