Dynadot

discuss .XYZ THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I searched out all the threads and there isn't an officially designated .xyz thread so how about this one to cover the subject?

So to start off my first xyz reg is:

SH3.xyz
:xf.grin:

Sh stands for Shanghai

May have little value if any but I like short domains as possible that I can get in new extensions and with majority of numbers taken I figured why not for the low reg fee right now. Plus it sorry of rhymes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
🇺🇦 Hello & Greetings from Ukraine! 🇺🇦

orangy
purply
yellowy

What do you think guys this .xyz's is sellable?

Best Regards
Tatiana

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
GrqD0LDUb6DEPA.jpg

:greedy:

•••
🇺🇦 Hello & Greetings from Ukraine! 🇺🇦

orangy
purply
yellowy

What do you think guys this .xyz's is sellable?

Best Regards
Tatiana
i used to own purply.xyz. i sold it last summer.

•••
i used to own purply.xyz. i sold it last summer.
For how much was sold, if not secret?

In less than a month, received three offers ranging from $200 and up to 2,000 for the given name, what do you think this says?

As far as Swetha is concerned, I think she's involved in some kind of conspiracy. she helped our family financially twice in Mariupol and in evacuating from there in early spring.

Best Regards
Tatiana

Last edited:
•••
For how much was sold, if not secret?

In less than a month, received three offers ranging from $200 and up to 2,000 for the given name, what do you think this says?
i knew you were going to ask that. it was nearing deletion with no offers so i sold it through dynadot for $XX, i don't remember the exact amount. i think the buyer let it drop. if someone had offered me $2000 i would have accepted it before they changed their mind. in my opinion they would be over paying, it is not a very strong name.

•••
I accepted the largest offer immediately but there was no payment

•••
I accepted the largest offer immediately but there was no payment
yeah it happens. i dealt with an offer like that a few weeks ago.

•••
Adding one more .xyz sale soon: Deal done - Waiting for payment. Small Sales continues.

•••
I added 20 .XYZ domains in my basket in the morning [IST], But, some of them are gone [registered by someone]. Shocked. Happened first time with me.

•••
My only and one XYZ sale was for $99.

•••
yeah it happens. i dealt with an offer like that a few weeks ago.
guys,
I am happy for you if you sell your .xyz names,
and for more the better.

I just had diff. experience up to this date,
and know a bunch of people, who hold decent .xyz names, and struggle to sell them as well....

Keep it up,
and good luck.

•••
•••
I added 20 .XYZ domains in my basket in the morning [IST], But, some of them are gone [registered by someone]. Shocked. Happened first time with me.

unless they were good and just expired names the odds of.someone else taking yer names within hours are basically null.

•••
run a whois check to see when they were registered

•••
Sorry for a repost, but today I remembered that I still hold foreclosed.xyz and wanted to see how .xyz is doing and found this:

Here's what namebio can find from $500+ .xyz sales over the last ~month. Sex.xyz looks shocking for just $2150.

1673967954495.png

This is .xyz sales from dnpric.es sorted by date. Auction.xyz was just $4.4K.

1673968136332.png

Has .xyz popularity exhausted? I know Swetha reportedly made tons of cash from .xyz sales but unusually big sales from one owner while sex.xyz and auction.xyz failed to break $5k are just strange.

•••
•••
no failed.
premium renewal domains $11800 & $590
If you mean renewal cost was the problem, those costs wouldn't be too much if the extension was super hot. Consider that 13-14 years ago when premium .coms were cheaper, sex.com was sold for $13 million in 2010, auction.com went for $1.7 mil in 2009.

•••
I believe In the first quarter of 2023 if the bitcoin break the price of 23 going up to start a rally , we are going to see lots of .xyz sales for domains with keywords related to crypto currencies in general , as well for .com .

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back