Dynadot

discuss .XYZ THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I searched out all the threads and there isn't an officially designated .xyz thread so how about this one to cover the subject?

So to start off my first xyz reg is:

SH3.xyz
:xf.grin:

Sh stands for Shanghai

May have little value if any but I like short domains as possible that I can get in new extensions and with majority of numbers taken I figured why not for the low reg fee right now. Plus it sorry of rhymes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some domain experts' opinions on the performance of .xyz last year:

Mark Daniel (Managing Director, Domain Holdings Group):
"In my opinion, one of the most unexpected trends for 2022 was the .xyz extension’s increase in popularity. Previously, most thought of the .xyz as just another one of the many “fun” extensions that came to market, but in 2022 it seemed to be taken more seriously by brands. We had several past clients come back to us in 2022 wanting to acquire their brand in .xyz."

Deepak Daftari (President, TiE Kolkata):
"Some of the most significant ones worth mentioning being: Emergence of .XYZ extension as a preferred extension for web3 companies / start-ups"

Jeff Garbutt (Founder & CEO of Prime Loyalty):
"On the positive side, we witnessed unprecedented sales in some gTLDs such as .xyz and 2 record breaking sales in .com domains (NFTs.com & Connect.com) at the 8 figure level."

Ryan McKegney (CEO, DomainAgents.com):
"The surprise strength of XYZ domains was one and it will be interesting to see how resilient the XYZ aftermarket is now that the shine has come off NFTs and crypto."

Some domain experts' predictions on the performance of .xyz in 2023:

Michael Robrock (CEO, Sedo.com):
"Extensions like .xyz, .io and ccTLDs in general will realize rising prices."

Matt Overman (Chief Revenue Officer, Digital - Identity Digital):
"I also expect registrations related to web3 businesses to re-emerge. This will benefit TLDs like .ai, .io, tech, .xyz and others popular within the tech industry."

Deepak Daftari (President, TiE Kolkata):
"Looking ahead to 2023 I expect to see: More 6 figure sales for .CO .IO .AI & .XYZ extensions"

Source: DN Journal

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

Attachments

• 6EBCE647-3F86-4181-8C2A-326B3B391C35.jpeg
    6EBCE647-3F86-4181-8C2A-326B3B391C35.jpeg
    447 KB · Views: 74
•••
Today one of .XYZ names sold for $246. Not bad at all.

•••
•••
whiteseo dot xyz sold via dan for 495$

•••
•••
I’m curious @DNGear, did you have any sales in January or are you no longer reporting sales?

•••
Before the new year, I received an offer via dan.com to buy a domain purply xyz from airstack.xyz for 2k but I thinking they register getpurple in xyz

•••
.xyz do need some big news

•••
@Name Nerd - why @DNGear must report if practically, which she does raise doubts and produce useless topics about conspiracy theories?

fidgetspin.xyz sold via godaddy auction - not my sale

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Swetha no longer reports fake sales, she is now looking to report true sales. :xf.wink:

•••
@Name Nerd - why @DNGear must report if practically, which she does raise doubts and produce useless topics about conspiracy theories?

fidgetspin.xyz sold via godaddy auction - not my sale
It’s just that it would be a shame to see the haters win by having her self-silence.

•••

Drew Rosener: We sold .XYZ domain names for six figures​

Magic.XYZ and Atlas.XYZ

Last edited:
•••
I have StockMonitor.xyz and Globetrotting.xyz for sale on Dan & Afternic.

•••
Hand regged gamery.xyz'n'lovelee.xyz

•••
•••
•••
info to get free domain .xyz

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back