IT.COM

news .XYZ Planning “biggest sale the domain world has ever seen”

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dondomainer

domainnamescom.comTop Member
Impact
I saw the tweet below from .XYZ CEO Daniel Negari, and I reached out to him to see if he could share what he has planned for the company’s anniversary. From the looks of it, we are going to hear a lot about .XYZ domain names via domain name registrar channels and perhaps other outlets.

read more:

https://gen.xyz/two

Comment :

“biggest sale the domain world has ever seen" - Means what ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Shall we make this thread into a showcase for the best that you registered during this event?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Shall we make this thread into a showcase for the best that you registered during this event?

I think sharing in this thread would be helpful to members looking to take advantage of the two day sale.

•••
Anyone like the name Flipp.xyz??? Bcos I am happy to pass it on.. :D

•••
Don't want to go through an American Registrar? I'm getting my promo .xyz domains at InterNetX for 0.02 USD today until 10pm German time. Signed up at www.autodns.direct and they even set me up with great .com pricing, you just have to ask them. Lower than anyone out there.

•••
is Namecheap closed xyz offer??

•••
is Namecheap closed xyz offer??
they were having issues and shut it down temporarily (for a few hours). It's back up and running right now for me. I am able to search. I have an order sloooowly going through.

•••
DOES ANYBODY know a registrar who gives the 0,02 or 0,02- promotion, with bulk search, AND NOT RUNNING SLOW !!
I try uniregistry and namecheap, but they're very slow. e.g. 5 minutes or more for 1 domain.

=> ARE THERE REGISTRARS DOING BETTER, and don't give timeproblems.

•••
67,151 domains added yesterday per namestat. Net change of 65,817.

•••
DOES ANYBODY know a registrar who gives the 0,02 or 0,02- promotion, with bulk search, AND NOT RUNNING SLOW !!
I try uniregistry and namecheap, but they're very slow. e.g. 5 minutes or more for 1 domain.

=> ARE THERE REGISTRARS DOING BETTER, and don't give timeproblems.

if someone answers this with an actual name. that place will no longer be runing fast after. ;)

any popular registrars will be slow. if its 1cent/2cent.
it's just normal when u have many regs.

•••
looks like namecheap will be running xyz at 15cent for rest of june after 2cent promo.

•••
I don't like .XYZ but for 2 cents per registration, its worth the risk. Register as many as possible, put them for sale at BIN and let expire all unsold in a year from now.

This is perfect for beginners. Simply 0 risk of losing money.

•••
I don't like .XYZ but for 2 cents per registration, its worth the risk. Register as many as possible, put them for sale at BIN and let expire all unsold in a year from now.

This is perfect for beginners. Simply 0 risk of losing money.
i can sell you very good keywords and names very cheap..

Last edited:
•••
Now I'm just getting aggravating with Namecheap. Can't seem to get an order in anymore. Search is working again...just can't order.

•••
Looks like $1 renewal is possible in coming years.

•••
Looks like $1 renewal is possible in coming years.

is tis an opinion or you read stuf? that'd be quite lovely.

•••
Now I'm just getting aggravating with Namecheap. Can't seem to get an order in anymore. Search is working again...just can't order.

just about everything about namecheap I find aggravating. it just ebcomes exponentially aggravatign during promos there.
I don't even bother.

try uniregistry. its half the price and double the speed
cheers

•••
$1 renewal is too expensive for me.
I am ready to give them $1 .. for 100 domains for 1 year and let them expire if not sold.

$1 is my max investment in .xyz :)

•••
•••
just about everything about namecheap I find aggravating. it just ebcomes exponentially aggravatign during promos there.
I don't even bother.

try uniregistry. its half the price and double the speed
cheers
I like Namecheap. And I'm only using credit that I have from previous sales that is in my account. That is why I am trying to order from them. If it was a domain I really wanted, I would try another registrar. But, if I can't sell it, then thats fine. It's worth the gamble to me. (A few domains I am planning to keep.)

•••
I like Namecheap. And I'm only using credit that I have from previous sales that is in my account. That is why I am trying to order from them. If it was a domain I really wanted, I would try another registrar. But, if I can't sell it, then thats fine. It's worth the gamble to me. (A few domains I am planning to keep.)

NAME CHEAP ALERT

Due to the tremendous response to our $0.02 XYZ sale, it may take longer for .XYZ registrations to be processed. Please allow 12-24 hours for the order to be completed. You'll receive an email once the registration is successful, if by any chance it's not - we'll issue a full refund.

•••
It looks like Namecheap is running about 3 hours behind. I just received my email for an order placed 3 hours ago.

•••
unireg was pretty good til about 10 hours ago. looks like 2-3 hours behind now too

before it was 30mins or so. real fast.

I guess people tryign to catch promo before it ends.

•••
I think Promo ended. Can anyone confirm?

•••
unireg is at 18cents namecheap at 15 until the end of june but GMO is still at 2yen for ~5 more hours

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back