Dynadot

information XYZ Launching .Homes .Autos .Motorcycles .Boats .Yachts Domain Names at 60-80% Off

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
Following the significant price drop of .Makeup domain names and the successful launch of .Beauty .Hair .Skin .Makeup & .Quest, the XYZ Registry is gearing up for its highly-anticipated re-branding and unprecedented price drops for five new top-level domains (nTLDs) – specifically .Homes, the premier domain for real estate professionals; .Autos, the domain that translates to "cars" all over Latin America and Europe; and .Motorcycles, .Boats, and .Yachts, three fundamental TLDs for the transportation industry.

With the launch date officially set for June 14th, the XYZ Registry is kicking off their rebranding campaign by slashing prices up to 80% off for consumers. The cost to register these domain names will drop dramatically to $19.99/year MSRP for all standard .Homes, .Autos, .Motorcycles, .Boats, and .Yachts domains, a significant decrease from the current $100/year and $50/year MSRP price points.

Read more (pr news)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"for all standard"...aka nothing of any value.

.Homes would at least be decent with some top tier GEO. I guarantee none will be available for "standard" registration fee.

Brad

•••
"for all standard"...aka nothing of any value.

.Homes would at least be decent with some top tier GEO. I guarantee none will be available for "standard" registration fee.

Brad
I picked up a couple of realestate / holiday hot spots here in Australia.
Byronbay.homes
Portdouglas.homes
at standard price . Cheers Tracey.

•••
I picked up a couple of realestate / holiday hot spots here in Australia.
Byronbay.homes
Portdouglas.homes
at standard price . Cheers Tracey.

Yeah, those are fine. I was thinking more large cities.

Are Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, etc. available for "standard" fees?

How about Chicago, Boston, Dallas, etc.

I have a feeling they won't be.

Brad

•••
Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne all already taken . Perth.homes $2729.65 @ porkbun.
Absolutely correct by the looks of that Brad.

•••
Hahahaha.

Talk if xyz completely abolishes prem renewals

the biggest joke with ngtld non-com extensions

Last edited:
•••
Here is mine :)
NewLife.Homes (2).jpg

•••
•••
Thanks for information. According to TLD-LIST cheapest retail transfer or renew for .homes is over $27, a higher than usual markup compared to the $19.99 wholesale price now for standard.

I am probably not registering any (looked at a few .homes, but they were all either premium or taken).

Thanks for the information @Lox. You do an amazing job in sharing the latest news.

Bob

•••
Saw this post and got what I wanted, just 2 but I see many up there that look good and have yet to be taken. I wish I had an antique or historic home if you catch my drift.

edit: its crazy, i tried to buy a certain name, it got added to my cart at normal reg fee, i removed it, went back and added it and as i was adding it the prices changed to 2k, now that i search the name its back for 2k across multiple websites when it was normal reg fee for the last 30 minutes. oh well, but yes there are really good names available, might as well because it seems to me at least they are changing prices as im searching for names, we are talking about homes people are gonna always want it, strictly from an investment standpoint.

Last edited:
•••
i just registered tyre.autos and wow.autos at normal reg fee $12 at NP. previously got how.makeup and fine.skin at same reg fee.

•••
i just registered tyre.autos and wow.autos at normal reg fee $12 at NP. previously got how.makeup and fine.skin at same reg fee.

fine.skin isn’t bad - could be used as an online skin cosmetics store, loccitane, beeswax, etc.

•••
According to TLD-LIST cheapest retail transfer or renew for .homes is over $27,
This is no longer true. NameSilo, Porkbun, Dynadot, Namecheap and others are all showing around $12 to $13 transfer now, and similar renewal fees.

I have, again contrary to what I said earlier in the thread, now registered one .homes.

I am the proud owner of:

Canadian.homes :xf.smile:

Bob

Last edited:
•••
This is no longer true. NameSilo, Porkbun, Dynadot, Namecheap and others are all showing around $12 to $13 transfer now, and similar renewal fees.

I have, again contrary to what I said earlier in the thread, now registered one .homes.
I am the proud owner of:
Canadian.homes :xf.smile:

Bob

Really nice one Bob ! Congrats, that’s a good match for an online Canadian realestate portal

•••
I bought my $11 lottery ticket:

Odalay.Homes

•••
Back