IT.COM

discuss XR domains - Umbrella term for AR VR MR (all reality technologies)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Elad n

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
XR can be X Reality or Extended Reality.

Either way it describes the spectrum just like mixed reality.

Been looking around and shopping for a while now, saw many companies choosing to rebrand to xr or just starting with xr in their names..

Those are only some of my findings that are already developed (there are many more undeveloped by major companies like unity/sony etc..)

Decide for yourself.

Gl.

E

xr-room.com

xrgames.io

hyperspacexr.com

innereyexr.com

biomexr.com

inspacexr.com

HumanXR.com

agencyxr.com

ascentxr.com

womenxr.com

conductxr.com

Xiality.com

FeelXRstudio.com

ShowroomXR.com

FitXR.com

XRconnects.com

orchardxr.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It would be interesting to find out what a XR+ Reported $500,000 keyword achieved (Tokens.com) and whether it went to an end user or domain investor.

Token/Tokens is a huge keyword Imo putting my personal bias aside. Token/Tokens are non offensive and becoming widely accepted term for Cryptocurrencies/Cryptoassets which are tarnished a bit from a lot of bad press.

If it went to an end user great, but a private non-end user I’d take the sale with a healthy level of skepticism.

I believe a domain investor got it for cheap+ not sure what I feel about this name

Last edited:
•••
•••
SpatialGames is a good one !
I know you have it lol

•••
I believe a domain investor got it for cheap+ not sure what I feel about this name

Token is a buzzword that NP seems to love. I know it is crypto-related, but my understanding stops there. XRgames makes sense. You can play them. XRvideos makes sense. You can watch them. What would one do with an XR token?

•••
Token is a buzzword that NP seems to love. I know it is crypto-related, but my understanding stops there. XRgames makes sense. You can play them. XRvideos makes sense. You can watch them. What would one do with an XR token?
This will answer your question.

Visit this site.
https://xrweb.network/

I still have
VRdapps.com
XRdapp.com

Last edited:
•••

Oh well, I'm covered with XRcrypto and CryptoXR in com :)

•••
This will answer your question.

Visit this site.
https://xrweb.network/

I still have
VRdapps.com
XRdapp.com

Oh, that’s right. I’d forgotten about those guys. I’m not a fan of their business model. Maybe Levi is. Regarding his earlier post, Carrot dot com sold for six figs. That doesn’t mean XRcarrot is worth more than a reg fee. I don’t see any reason to suspect XRtoken to be worth much more, unless there’s a decent case for a business plan to be built around the name.

Edit: regarding xr web. I find it overly-ambitious of these guys to appoint themselves landlords for the entire world. Not even Google has done that (yet). It looks like, if it were to be a viable business model, a bigger fish would steam roll them in an instant.

Last edited:
•••
Oh, that’s right. I’d forgotten about those guys. I’m not a fan of their business model. Maybe Levi is. Regarding his earlier post, Carrot dot com sold for six figs. That doesn’t mean XRcarrot is worth more than a reg fee. I don’t see any reason to suspect XRtoken to be worth much more, unless there’s a decent case for a business plan to be built around the name.

Edit: regarding xr web. I find it overly-ambitious of these guys to appoint themselves landlords for the entire world. Not even Google has done that (yet). It looks like, if it were to be a viable business model, a bigger fish would steam roll them in an instant.

I’m not the only believer :)

Brian Armstrong (Coinbase CEO) believes convergence of VR and Blockchain is the future. There’s also a rumour Facebook is working on the Metaverse. All these VR/AR platforms will probably use some kind of Token as their native currency.

Like them or not, I’m inclined to agree with these guys.

•••
Oh well, I'm covered with XRcrypto and CryptoXR in com :)
Nah they are cr*p mate. I’ll do you a favour and take them off your hands for reg fee :)

•••
Nah they are cr*p mate. I’ll do you a favour and take them off your hands for reg fee :)

This ship has sailed my friend.
But again, XRtoken was probably sold for cheap so someone had a chance to get a nice name.
If so, it's another proof that that the average domainer is just like The average Joe, going for Mainstream and waking up after the boom:sneaky:

Last edited:
•••
This ship has sailed my friend.
But again, XRtoken was probably sold for cheap so someone had a chance to get a nice name.
If so, it's another proof that that the average domainer is just like The average Joe, going for Mainstream and waking up after the boom:sneaky:

The early bird catches the worm :)

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Business Insider (very mainstream publication) is showing full on adoption of XR, even referring to Magic Leap as an XR company...

“It's (AT&T) also invested heavily in XR company Magic Leap, signing on as the startup's sole US wireless provider.”

I know this particular story has already been shared above, but it’s interesting to read Business Insider’s take.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ver...h-asset-purchase-signals-xr-ambitions-2019-10

•••
•••
I love this topic! I started seeing all these ar, vr, mr, ai and xr domains here and started reading all these articles posted and a whole lot more. I can't stop reading about it. It's pretty amazing the stuff they have out now at this stage.

Hopefully we start seeing lots of big sales soon.

In the spirit of it all, I picked up

uberxr dot com

(and a few more) after thinking about and reading about trademarks here and with the usage of it not being tied in with car sharing and I think it's not a problem there. But I am far from being well educated about it.

I've read all the back and forth of it all in these threads here at NP and it seems to be a mixed crowd about if it's worth dealing with. Any strong feelings about it?

•••
Also in the same kind of situation, I picked up:

xrcellphone dot com

not 10R but xtended reality.

What you guys do with these names?

Thanks

•••
Spatial / Gear :)
Spatial / Up : )

XR XR XR XR XR XR XR XR XR

•••
•••
Hype master Sold XRtherapy(.)com
make offer, closed through Dan.com
Regfee from 2017

•••
Regfee from 2017
I am not surprised.👍.I saw this coming.😎

•••
•••
Regfee from 2017

Awesome! Congrats Friend and thanks for sharing! Great sale, name,price , and ROI :)

Last edited:
•••
Regfee from 2017

Congrats Elad! Nice sale.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back