Dynadot

priced x-Videos.co.za|1.2 Million Exact Match Country Searches|Low Comp & Easy to Rank!| Make $5000+ P/M

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

deez007

The More I Learn The Less I "Know"Top Member
Impact
Hey Folks

Have a really awesome ccTLD domain up for grabs.

X-Videos.co.za
1.2 Million exact match searches in the country (South Africa). SUPER LOW competition and dead easy to rank. (Exact Match INCLUDING the - hyphen)

*** 338 Million Exact Match Global Monthly Searches - This is why almost all x-video domains in different ccTLD's are developed sites - They are cash cows!***

Also go check out .co.za domain sales history on namebio.com - this ccTLD fetches awesome prices.

Ranking for this search term would be easy. I have already analyzed the current sites ranked in the Top 5 and they can be outranked relatively easy. (I would be happy to provide free consultation to the buyer on how to get it ranked)

Lets crunch some numbers to put things into perspective. 1.2million exact match searches, now lets assume you achieve a top 3 ranking and get about 50% of the 1.2 million searches to your site. That's 600 000 visits. Let use a basic CPA offer that pays for SOUTH AFRICAN traffic, I found plenty that pay out between $1.88 - $4.50 per lead. Let use the lowest offer at $1.88 per lead as an example.

Out of the approx 600 000 visitors, lets say you only convert 1% of that traffic into leads. That's 6000 leads. 6000 x $1.88 = NO TO BLOODY SHABBY!

Think that's being optimistic? - Okay, then work on 300 000 visits and 3000 leads....
3000 x $1.88 = $5640 (STILL not to bloody shabby)

I would be willing to let this domain go for:
$1499

Reasonable Offers will be Considered.

Payment via Payapal or Bitcoin.

For an additional $399 I will create a automated tube site with fully loaded video content and on page SEO.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back