Dynadot

poll Would you take the Covid Vaccine when it becomes available

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you willing to get vaccinated for Covid

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes but only if required by my employer

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

oldtimer

SaveThyWorld.com Let's not leave anyone behindTop Member
Impact
The only way to end this Pandemic is if the majority of the people around the World get vaccinated.

It's amazing that several vaccines have already been developed in record time and thus far they all show very good results as far as creating some level of immunity against Covid19 without causing any major side effects and supposedly even if those who have been vaccinated come down with the disease it won't be at the more severe levels that require hospitalization.

There are many companies that are working on the vaccine although the top contenders currently are Moderna, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...d-vaccine-heres-what-we-know-them/6308571002/

I personally would be first in line to get the vaccine as I am in the older category with some history of heart problems and although I believe that everyone should be free to make their own choices, but this will only be effective in stopping the Pandemic if the majority of the people (like over 80% or so) get vaccinated.

Please do your own research about the vaccines and indicate your choice in the poll (visible to all) and post any justification for your decision as to whether you are going to get the vaccine or not below.

IMO

Thread rules: everyone is invited to participate as long as things are kept on topic and are on the constructive, professional, and respectful side.

If you provide a link to anything make sure that it pertains to the subject of this thread and give a brief description as to what it is about, and if you are just expressing your own personal opinion make sure to put IMO an the end of your comment (In My Opinion).

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I "Personally" don't feel safe with vaccines, but to each his own.

I respect your choice, but don't you think that a lot of improvements have been made in the medicine lately and that they are much more careful when it comes to what is given to humans.

And what do you think about those who are more vulnerable like the elderly and those with preexisting conditions, do you think they're better off getting the Covid vaccine (and perhaps Flu and Pneumonia vaccines too) or should they avoid them.

IMO

•••
IF everyone just wore the damn Mask there would be no need for a vaccine....imho

You seem to not understand this is a plandemic. The goal is to get everyone vaccinated. It doesn't matter if everybody wore a plastic bag over their face.

•••
I respect your choice, but don't you think that a lot of improvements have been made in the medicine lately and that they are much more careful when it comes to what is given to humans.

And what do you think about those who are more vulnerable like the elderly and those with preexisting conditions, do you think they're better off getting the Covid vaccine (and perhaps Flu and Pneumonia vaccines too) or should they avoid them.

IMO
All I know is in the last 25-30 years the increase in vaccines have paralleled with the rise in what seems like a 100s of diseases that I never heard of when I was young.

It seems like everyone now has something wrong with them, from the very young to the very old.
When I was a teen/young adult 35/40 years ago I didn't know anyone with the amount and the types of ailments people have today.

Anyone else here in their 50+ years old?
Tell me if you remember all of these ailments back when you were young.
Granted the crappy food we eat also has a lot to do with it but I think they both play a part.

Why is it when I was young I got the Flu like every year to every other year but once I stopped taking the flu shot I have not got the flue in over 30 years?

Riddle me that Batman.

Last edited:
•••
You seem to not understand this is a plandemic. The goal is to get everyone vaccinated. It doesn't matter if everybody wore a plastic bag over their face.
I understand the goal but I doubt you will get more then 1/3 of the world to get the vaccine.
You will still need mask and distance.

•••

IMO
Also, this vaccine has not been fully tested.
It takes years to really see what side effects any new drug has.

Even after years of testing a drug you can release it only to find out what other dangerous side effects it can really have years later. So a fast 10 month testing is a joke, people take could wind up with some kind of new health problems years down the road.

No thanks.

•••
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZOtcJCh7AUxR/
Dr Lyons-Weilor on COVID-19
More 'science' and peer reviewed research about the covid vaccine that you may want to learn about.

All of the studies of cv vaccines on animals have shown horrible results in regard to discerning if one would want to welcome that into their bodies...

21% of humans are reporting adverse reactions***

Last edited:
•••
Also, this vaccine has not been fully tested.
It takes years to really see what side effects any new drug has.

So as I already said I respect your personal choice as to not wanting to get the vaccine,

But as for others even if there are going to be some side effects for them down the road, isn't it better to be able to be alive than to succumb to the virus and die like the one and a half million people who have already passed away due to Covid.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
So as I already said I respect your personal choice as to not wanting to get the vaccine,

But as for others even if there are going to be some side effects for them down the road, isn't it better to be able to be alive than to succumb to the virus and die like the one and a half million people who have already passed away due to Covid.

IMO
Like I have said, if everyone had worn a mask only a fraction would have died.
If everyone now would start wearing a mask then only a fraction would die going foward.

Remember there will not be full implementation of the vaccine until mid late next year.

•••
Yes and I recommend it to everyone that I know

•••
Like I have said, if everyone had worn a mask only a fraction would have died.
If everyone now would start wearing a mask then only a fraction would die going foward.

Remember there will not be full implementation of the vaccine until mid late next year.

I believe the debate over wearing masks is already settled as far as the mask being one of the best tools that can help prevent the spreading of the virus, but the mask alone can't end the Pandemic. In my opinion the only thing that can bring this Pandemic to an end is if the majority of the people around the World get vaccinated.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
looks like many places people thought might be compulsory will not be

just curious if anyone knows which countries will force it?

•••
ps I find it they take us for fools when Obama or Pope or queen say they will take it live in TV

only a fool will not consider the fact we have thus no proof of what it is they are being injected.

folks are just not open minded.

the vaccine is the fastest ever made in human history.. a year instead of avg 10 years for others .. I think this should be enuf to decide or make u think twice.

Last edited:
•••
Wishful thinking.

Vaccines have always been a tool for sterilizing people and making them sicker and inducing cancer to show up later.

Vaccines have never been about making us healthy and preventing dis-ease.

This is George Orwell 'Merica right now. Isn't it fairly obvious even to you @oldtimer? Ever read 1984? Ever watched Wag the Dog?

Uh, ever heard of Polio?

•••
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZOtcJCh7AUxR/
Dr Lyons-Weilor on COVID-19
More 'science' and peer reviewed research about the covid vaccine that you may want to learn about.

All of the studies of cv vaccines on animals have shown horrible results in regard to discerning if one would want to welcome that into their bodies...

21% of humans are reporting adverse reactions***

Another anti-vaxxer fraud, shocking.

•••
looks like many places people thought might be compulsory will not be

Even if around 70% or so of the World's population get vaccinated that might be enough to create a global heard immunity that is going to take the Covid-R Number below 1

If the Covid-R Number is below 1 that means that the virus is being contained.

If the Covid-R Number is above 1 that means the virus is spreading.

Covid R Number is the number of people that get infected by each person who has the virus ( you can google it to learn more).

IMO

Last edited:
•••
I think before talking about vaccines, we should first do some math.

Here in Spain we currently have less than 4000 positive cases per 1 million people.
Of those 4000 cases, 99.5% don't develop any symptoms.

So now we only have 20 people that are “sick“ (present actual symptoms) from the initial 1 million people.
Of those 20 people left, 95% don't need any hospitalization.

So now we only have 1 sick person from the initial 1 million people.
Of those who need hospitalization, the vast majority don't go to ICU.
(I will stop with the maths here because I don't want to get into decimals of a person, but you all get the point :))

Of those that do need intensive care, the vast majority survives.
Of those who die, more than 95% are older than 80 or have some type of comorbidity.

So the first question is, do we really need a vaccine for a virus this weak?

Another question is, how is it possible that millions of doses of vaccines that we know very little about have already been purchased in Europe and many other countries?

These guys are actually signing multi-billion contracts (with taxpayer money of course) to buy vaccines based on public declarations from the companies themselves! To my knowledge, there are no peer-reviewed scientific publications available to this day and the mainstream media are already talking about who should go first, etc. This is just INSANE to me.

I really think it always comes down to the infamous question, Cui bono?

PS: I answered NO to the question.

Last edited:
•••
So the first question is, do we really need a vaccine for a virus this weak?

PS: I answered NO to the question.

I respect your choice,

But is Spain going to close the country to all outside travel and tourism permanently. Eventually the virus is going to find it's way back in if there is not a concerted effort at the global level to contain it.

There have been a few countries already that thought they had the virus under control, but to their surprise it is now reemerging again.

It might sound counterintuitive, but some of the weaker viruses cause more deaths than the ones that are feared by people the most. For example the Ebola virus which people are very scared of only killed about 11000 people when it emerged a few years back in certain parts of Africa and was brought under control quickly in a big part because of the fact that most people who got Ebola got so sick and died so quickly that they didn't get a chance to walk around for several days without showing any symptoms while spreading the virus to others like the way it happens with Covid.

As I already mentioned, in my opinion the only way to bring this Pandemic to an end is for the majority of the people around the World to get vaccinated so that the R Number for Covid falls below 1

IMO

Last edited:
•••
Uh, ever heard of Polio?

Ever heard of the millions whose health was compromised and got cancer from the Polio vaccine?

This is fairly above board material that many know about - and have known about for decades.

However, Google and the Tech Mafia are attempting to whitewash that truth towards the memory hole funnel to the best of its ability.......That truth about the poison needle doesn't bode well for the satanic agenda that is unraveling at warp speed.

Excellent

36% of the members are not voluntarily guinea pigging themselves with the shadiest vaccine of all time.

Almost on par with national vote samples in the USA, still less - but we could get to 50 50 :)

Last edited:
•••
Even if around 70% or so of the World's population get vaccinated that might be enough to create a global heard immunity that is going to take the Covid-R Number below 1

If the Covid-R Number is below 1 that means that the virus is being contained.

If the Covid-R Number is above 1 that means the virus is spreading.

Covid R Number is the number of people that get infected by each person who has the virus ( you can google it to learn more).

IMO

This isn't how viruses work .

How about finding a research study of this vaccine with successful results?

You'll see a P score under .05 if you do!

Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
This isn't how viruses work .

Then please feel free to tell us exactly how the viruses work, not only for my sake, but for the benefit of everyone who is keeping track of this thread.

It's easy to throw something out there like the P score in a vague way to create confusion, so please go into details and explain why you think the R Number that most experts are depending on is not important in assessing the progress and spreading of the virus locally and Worldwide.

IMO

•••
Then please feel free to tell us exactly how the viruses work, not only for my sake, but for the benefit of everyone who is keeping track of this thread.

It's easy to throw something out there like the P score in a vague way to create confusion, so please go into details and explain why you think the R Number that most experts are depending on is not important in assessing the progress and spreading of the virus locally and Worldwide.

IMO

This article has some decent references. Only one launching point.

https://steinerhealth.org/wp-conten...onse-to-Tom-Cowans-Video-on-5G-and-CV19-2.pdf

"According to the Koch postulates from the 19th century one can only prove that a pathogen causes a disease if everyone who has the disease shows the same symptoms and has the same pathogen present, and no one who does not have the disease symptoms has the pathogen present. Then one must be able to isolate the pathogen from the diseased people and infect others with the disease. Since COVID-19 was not tested according to those criteria, Cowan contends, there is no evidence that it is caused by the coronavirus. However, when I looked up the Koch Postulates, it turned out the even in his lifetime Robert Koch disavowed this extreme version of his postulates, because ofthe discovery of infected people who are asymptomatic. This is a complex subject, and that is the point. Louis Pasteur’s original germ theory that disease is caused solely by an outside pathogen invading a healthy body is overly simplistic. It is also simplistic to use that criteria to say that there is no infectious component to disease. Cowan claims that modern research shows that “exosomes,” excretions of a toxic cell, are “another name” for viruses This is a complex and fascinating subject, which says to me that we have a lot to learn about viruses"

ΦΦΦ

At one point - I too was swept into the mind control matrix that we "catch" viruses, but it turns out "science" shows us that viruses are part of our microbiome and in fact a detox mechanism.

Last edited:
•••
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2599911/
Predominant Role of Bacterial Pneumonia as a Cause of Death in Pandemic Influenza: Implications for Pandemic Influenza Preparedness

Fauci himself says that Spanish Flu deaths were caused by BACTERIA infections.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2599911/

"The majority of deaths in the 1918–1919 influenza pandemic likely resulted directly from secondary bacterial pneumonia caused by common upper respiratory–tract bacteria." A. Fauci

Last edited:
•••
but it turns out "science" shows us that viruses are part of our microbiome and in fact a detox mechanism.

About 20% of our genome mass comprises of the genes from ancient viruses and microorganisms that have invaded our body over the eons and a lot of them are still with us as we are in a symbiotic relationship with many of them as some help protect us and help our body function the way that it does.

But we have to realize that not all of them are the same and that we have to draw the line when they start killing us. Even the ones that are beneficial to us have to be reevaluated as to the control that they might have over our mind and body and their influence in shaping our whole existence. Perhaps as technology advances we might be able to free ourselves from them and replace them with artificial agents and nano robots that provide the same function for our body.

But meanwhile our first priority should be to try to save people from dying and I am sorry to say that the whole World has dropped the ball in handling this Pandemic thus far. As I have already mentioned at this time our only chance of bringing this Pandemic to an end is for the majority of the people around the World to get vaccinated which hopefully will make the Covid R Number to go below 1

IMO

•••
About 20% of our genome mass comprises of the genes from ancient viruses and microorganisms that have invaded our body over the eons and a lot of them are still with us as we are in a symbiotic relationship with many of them as some help protect us and help our body function the way that it does.

But we have to realize that not all of them are the same and that we have to draw the line when they start killing us. Even the ones that are beneficial to us have to be reevaluated as to the control that they might have over our mind and body and their influence in shaping our whole existence. Perhaps as technology advances we might be able to free ourselves from them and replace them with artificial agents and nano robots that provide the same function for our body.

But meanwhile our first priority should be to try to save people from dying and I am sorry to say that the whole World has dropped the ball in handling this Pandemic thus far. As I have already mentioned at this time our only chance of bringing this Pandemic to an end is for the majority of the people around the World to get vaccinated which hopefully will make the Covid R Number to go below 1

IMO

Plandemic****
https://www.bitchute.com/video/sHrpUplJPTUE/

There is nothing organic about the agenda being waged on the world.

100% contrived.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back