IT.COM

poll Would you take the Covid Vaccine when it becomes available

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you willing to get vaccinated for Covid

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes but only if required by my employer

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

oldtimer

SaveThyWorld.com Let's not leave anyone behindTop Member
Impact
The only way to end this Pandemic is if the majority of the people around the World get vaccinated.

It's amazing that several vaccines have already been developed in record time and thus far they all show very good results as far as creating some level of immunity against Covid19 without causing any major side effects and supposedly even if those who have been vaccinated come down with the disease it won't be at the more severe levels that require hospitalization.

There are many companies that are working on the vaccine although the top contenders currently are Moderna, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...d-vaccine-heres-what-we-know-them/6308571002/

I personally would be first in line to get the vaccine as I am in the older category with some history of heart problems and although I believe that everyone should be free to make their own choices, but this will only be effective in stopping the Pandemic if the majority of the people (like over 80% or so) get vaccinated.

Please do your own research about the vaccines and indicate your choice in the poll (visible to all) and post any justification for your decision as to whether you are going to get the vaccine or not below.

IMO

Thread rules: everyone is invited to participate as long as things are kept on topic and are on the constructive, professional, and respectful side.

If you provide a link to anything make sure that it pertains to the subject of this thread and give a brief description as to what it is about, and if you are just expressing your own personal opinion make sure to put IMO an the end of your comment (In My Opinion).

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wish I could empower you to live free from the psychological manifestations of the COVID dis-ease. It's really benign relative to most things. If/ when you catch it, do you have preexisting health issues that make you far more at risk? Even then, you will surely have a 80%+ chance of survival which is outstanding right?

I would like to be free of all the anguish about the virus, but I can't ignore the second wave that is happening right now with more and more people ending up in the Hospital.

Ending up in the Hospital for those who are vulnerable is no joke since most might not come out alive.

I am not scared of dying, but I still have a lot of domains left on my list to hand register. :xf.wink:

IMO

Last edited:
•••
UK warns people with serious allergies to avoid Pfizer vaccine after two adverse reactions

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN28J1D1

This was kind of expected, there are always going to be a small percentage of people who might have some adverse reactions to vaccines and medications or even to certain kinds of foods, clothes, or products. As long as over 99% of the people come out of this okay I am still going to get the Covid Vaccine when it becomes available locally.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
If any of the members here is able to get the Covid Vaccine right now please keep us informed as to how and where you were able to get it and if you were okay afterwards.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
•••
•••
@Compassion

You need to give a brief description as to what the link that you are providing is about and how it relates to the subject of Covid Vaccine.

IMO

•••

That sounds an awful lot like:

Trump, April 23: "A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right?"

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/the-white-house-spins-trumps-disinfectant-remarks/

(J/K, lol, ...hydrogel :xf.wink:)

•••
Sinovac: What do we know about China's Covid-19 vaccine?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-55212787

_115863827_untitled.jpeg

Here are the top 13 companies that are currently working on developing Covid Vaccine:

https://www.biopharmadive.com/news/coronavirus-vaccine-pipeline-types/579122/

-

Last edited:
•••
Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine finally reaches its last step: FDA committee vote. Most vaccines never get that far.

(Pfizer Vaccine could become available in the US as early as Monday.)

From the article:
" A committee crucial for clearing a COVID-19 vaccine will hold an all-day meeting Thursday, and depending on how it votes, the nation's first doses could ship as early as Friday.

The external expert committee will review data from Pfizer and German startup BioNTech on their vaccine, called BNT162b2, and by day's end will vote whether the U.S. Food and Drug Administration should authorize the country’s first COVID-19 vaccine. "

https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEOf08e-mtlzvTRfa7Nc8GKsqGQgEKhAIACoHCAowjsP7CjCSpPQCMM_b5QU?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

-

Last edited:
•••
I don’t intend to run and get a vaccine. People getting it early are guinea pigs unfortunately. Ask me in 6 months after we hear how many deaths, adverse reactions and long term side effects have been reported. I don’t take the flu shot either. I use natural immune boosting products for most things for a long time now and I am still here.

•••
I have heard that mRna vaccines are dangerous and cause permanent damage. I say no.

•••
I have heard that mRna vaccines are dangerous and cause permanent damage. I say no.

I respect your choice,

But I assume that if a vaccine was going to be approved by the FDA that they would consider all the dangers and risks associated with it and that they would come to the conclusion that the new vaccine was going to be beneficial enough to the health and safety of the society as a whole despite any side effects that it could have.

We sometimes as human beings become too arrogant and think that we can have total control over everything and that everything that we make should be perfect, but in reality there are always going to be certain amount of flaws in everything that we create since there is a limit to our abilities and our technologies and sometimes we just have to accept the fact that that's the best that we can come up with and considering that just a while back humans were jumping around in the trees perhaps we should give ourselves a pat on the back for all the advancements that we have been able to achieve so far not only in the medical field, but in all the other areas too.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
I respect your choice,

But I assume that if a vaccine was going to be approved by the FDA that they have already considered all the dangers and risks associated with it and that yet they have come to the conclusion that the new vaccine was beneficial enough to the health and safety of the society as a whole despite any side effects that it might have.

We sometimes as human beings become too arrogant and think that we can have total control over everything and that everything that we make should be perfect, but in reality there are always going to be certain amount of flaws in everything that we create since there is a limit to our abilities and our technologies and sometimes we just have to accept that that's the best that we can come up with and considering that just a while back humans were jumping around in the trees perhaps we should give ourselves a pat in the back for all the advancements that we have been able to achieve so far not only in the medical field, but in all the other areas too.

IMO
Covid-19 vaccines approved by FDA you can bet are safe vaccines.
We should be happy to have such an advanced vaccines available right now to combat Covid-19.
Those vaccines, the RNA ones for example from Moderna or Pfizer, just have a very tiny portion of the virus, in fact just a RNA part of the spike protein. With that you are not going to get sick by Covid-19.
I mean, you just have to choose between get the vaccine shot or get infected by Covid-19. And I can assure you that you won't like the second option.

Last edited:
•••
I mean, you just have to choose between get the vaccine shot or get infected by Covid-19. And I can assure you that you won't like the second option.

For those like me who belong to some of the vulnerable groups who have preexisting conditions it's not going to be that hard to decide. I'll be first in line to get it when the vaccine becomes available. Although certain people such as kids and pregnant women probably need to be evaluated further and might have to wait a little longer before getting the vaccine.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
Good news:

Pfizer Vaccines are on their way to local Hospitals in the US and could become available to certain prioritized groups as early as next week.

Hope soon everyone around the World can get an effective vaccine too.

Warning:

Even after getting vaccinated for Covid everyone still needs to abide by all the hygiene and Pandemic protocols and guidelines for the sake of all those who might not yet be able to get the vaccine.

People need to realize that even if they themselves don't feel sick, but they can still transfer the virus from one environment to another through their body, clothes, shoes, or any object that they might be carrying around.

The same situation is probably true for pets, even though they might not be affected by the virus directly in large numbers at the present time, but they can still carry the virus on their paws, on their tongue, or on their coat. It's probably a good idea to keep your dog and cat at home for now and not to allow people (specially strangers) to pet them.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
How many members are currently active on NamePros,

I was hoping that at least a 1000 people would vote.

Please cast your vote today, your choices will be respected and appreciated either way regardless of where you are from and what beliefs or affiliations you might have.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Pfizer was just granted emergency approval vote; 17-4; (one vote abstained) See the file; Or download it below;

Attachments

• VRBPAC-12.10.20-Meeting-Briefing-Document-FDA.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 210
Last edited:
•••
Wtf did i just post? 53 page paper detailed analysis.

Here's the 9 page Official FDA approval authorization;

It’s official. Thank you Pfizer, and their constitutions.

Attachments

• Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine LOA_0_0.pdf
    420.5 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
•••
No.... I watched Vaxxed II recently.:dead:

Btw, Four Pfizer vaccine volunteers develop Bell's palsy. :dead:

Eo2G18BVQAIXGuI

Last edited:
•••
i just post? 53 page paper detailed analysis.

Here's the 9 page Official FDA approval authorization;

It’s official. Thank you Pfizer, and their constitutions.

It's good to have both, the more fact based info there is about the Covid Vaccines the better so that people can make an informed decision.

Again I invite everyone here at NamePros to vote, be a part of these historical times that are going to be talked about for many years to come.

As already mentioned your vote would be respected and appreciated either way regardless of where you are from and what beliefs or affiliations you might have.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
Covid-19 vaccine (and in fact all vaccines) just contain a very tiny part of the virus. In the mRNA vaccine it just contains a RNA part of the spike protein, used by the virus to join and enter into the body cells.
Vaccines make the body react and start producing antibodies and other immune cells, that will be able to identify the real virus spike protein when this enters the body in future.
We all should be giving our thanks to all the scientists that have made possible these vaccines.
Really, between getting infected by Covid-19 and getting the vaccine, there's no doubt about what people should choose.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back