Dynadot

.biz Would YOU register this .biz (Overture 500,000 +)?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I've discovered a highly commercial, two word .biz with an Overture score of 560,000. I'm trying to get a feel for the practicality of registering a .biz for resale... even one with these kind of numbers. Is .biz now a resident of the Wanna Be Extension Club (along with .cc, .ws, etc)? Or would you register a .biz for resale? Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would not register a .biz for resale unless that is, the word itself is highly attractive (eg. business.biz), even so, I doubt that the domain would be worth too much! Good luck!

•••
I would register the .biz to get the search engine traffic once the site is developed.

For resale? No.

Only use would be to develop it and fill it with those overture keywords.

•••
That sounds reasonable. Thanks, Tom.

•••
That's what I need.. search engine traffic...

I highly aggree with Tom. Regging it for the search engine traffic would help you out majorly. You can never be mad at too many search result for YOUR site... right?

•••
Thanks jj and x3. All good advice.

•••
Anytime word. :D :kickass:

•••
register it........ biz will go up in demand ...you will have to wait for a bit
though

•••
Register it for development OR resale.

•••
Depends on the name. Beware of misleading Ov numbers.

•••
Thanks everyone. I'll likely register it soon and post it here to see what you think.

•••
Originally posted by Bill1
register it........ biz will go up in demand ...you will have to wait for a bit
though

But for how long, do you think? Just right before .name domains do? :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back