Dynadot

Would you post your dev. mini-site(s) please?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Like many other Npers, I am looking towards developing some of my better domains, rather than leaving them in declining PPC. I would really appreciate seeing some examples of 3-5 page mini-sites with Adsense, Adbrite etc that Npers have developed for their domains.

I'm not asking for postings of Whypark, Imodo etc mini-sites, as these types of sites are covered elsewhere in other threads. I'm hoping to see some (inspirational..) examples of mini-sites developed from scratch or using available templates. If you'd like to showcase or share, I hope you post some links to your sites. Thanks in advance.

Mod Edit: No more than five live links per post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I just launching a new website that i want to develop even more.

I still have a lot to work there (i want to build a review system for comments)... but i'll leave the link for some feedback:

Trailers Release - Movie Trailers Online

it looks cool, and a good idea!

I'm working on a custom ebay/wordpress script at: Designer Handbags

women will love it ! :laugh:

Last edited:
•••
thetruman said:
hei henniemejer done another one (this took me full 4 hours....)
let me know what you think...is a bit more sophisticated then the previous.. ;)

chinaeconomy.info

Sorry, I think the site is no good.

I would start off by rewriting the first sentence:
"China has enjoyed in the lat few years a very strong growth of the economy".

make it
China has enjoyed a very strong growth of the economy in the laSt few years(do not forget that S)

or

In the last few years China has enjoyed a very strong growth of the economy.

But a native English speaker can tell what is best there, to me it does not sound right.

Apart from that I would bring the text more to the left(center), in my browser it looks like the text is way too far too the right and therefor your attention falls immediately on the ads, which you may like, but gives me the impression of a strange mix:
ads, 1 line text, then some tables(nobody probably looks at them so I would put them on the bottom somewhere), a few lines of text, already more ads some more text, then RSS feed.
I have no clue about design, but as a reader/visitor the site turns me off.

There are some designers around at NP who have better opinions about what is "good" and "bad".

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
snoopinc said:
Property Buys an Australian Real Estate News website.

hello,
I would work on the header banner, it doesn t look good.. otherwise is ok :laugh:

•••
thetruman said:
snoopinc said:
Property Buys an Australian Real Estate News website.

hello,
I would work on the header banner, it doesn t look good.. otherwise is ok :laugh:

Thanks mate. I have changed that now.

•••
•••
•••
a new mini I am working on.... but is already live (as usual logo and new icons made by me ;))

br-m.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
Just did Bermuda.Pro. Not much, but better than sedo parking.

•••
My first developed mini site

I've just finished my first developed mini-site:

Acoustic Treatment

•••
•••
•••
I'm having a huge pleasure developing this one:

Trailers Release - The Most Recent Trailers Online

I moded the theme, add a review system in comments... and some more nice things.

All feedback are welcome.

And some bookmarks also (diggggggssss & Stummmbleeeesss) :D

•••
really cool, but this is not a minsite but a PROPER site! :hehe:

•••
thetruman said:
really cool, but this is not a minsite but a PROPER site! :hehe:

eheh :)

i started it thinking about a minisite... but i didn't resist! :hehe:

•••
I had to put this online really fast otherwise would have starting to lose position on google...I will finish to develop fast , but I need more material.
I just love this domain don t know if you are gamer, but please check

densha-de-go.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back