Domain Empire

debate Would u sell nakamoto.,.,xyz at 4k?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

sell nakamoto,.,.,xyz at 4k?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • yes

votes
    67.5%
  • no

votes
    32.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

alcy

Top Member
Impact
I have serious buyer for it..at 4k.. would u sell? I only have handful good xyz.. ie..1word taken many tld.. and with the xyz hype or craze now.. not sure if this can be life changing sale one day... what do u guys think? for those born last nite.. this name relates to bitcoin.. nothing random here and is taken in huge number tlds..many developed...or selling for big money...

comments?

plz do not write full name in yer posts. ty

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have serious buyer for it..at 4k.. would u sell? I only have handful good xyz.. ie..1word taken many tld.. and with the xyz hype or craze now.. not sure if this can be life changing sale one day... what do u guys think? for those born last nite.. this name relates to bitcoin.. nothing random here and is taken in huge number tlds..many developed...or selling for big money...

comments?

plz do not write full name in yer posts. ty
Its seem you list it for $99,999.00 at afternic network.

•••
Ask for more and leave it? You never know it might be one of these we've lot that don't know what to do with their bitcoin wealth.

Depends if you need the money or not.

Last edited:
•••
Send a counter, see how it goes. If I'm not mistaken, Swetha has "satoshi" listed for over a quarter million (can't blame her for aiming high). Hope you succeed

Last edited:
•••
I wouldn’t sell it this low but it depends on your current circumstances. Can I ask how you know its a “serious“ buyer? Serious buyers usually arrive with serious offers.

•••
Send a counter, see how it goes. If I'm not mistaken, Swetha has "satoshi" listed for over a quarter million (can't blame her for aiming high). Hope you succeed

satoshi is good

I have satoshis...which is plural unit of btc...also taken in many tlds...

I asked for 1btc... but too much for em..

•••
Depends on:
1) Quality and quantity of your remaining xyz names in your portfolio. If, as you say, you only have a ''handful'' good ones with this point alone, you might want to wait for a better offer. It's a good names, 163 tld taken.
2) if you need urgent cash (or renewals maybe, or anything else). If not, then I'd wait. While I don't believe in high XX XXX number, a high XXXX to low XX XXXX are feasible.

•••
Depends on:
1) Quality and quantity of your remaining xyz names in your portfolio. If, as you say, you only have a ''handful'' good ones with this point alone, you might want to wait for a better offer. It's a good names, 163 tld taken.
2) if you need urgent cash (or renewals maybe, or anything else). If not, then I'd wait. While I don't believe in high XX XXX number, a high XXXX to low XX XXXX are feasible.

well xyz seems sell well now... who cares if it's by some unknown magick trick... but the question does remain... will xyz continue this way..I think the question is pertinent

•••
I have serious buyer for it..at 4k.. would u sell?
Hi

was offer incoming or solicited?
via marketplace or email?
was $4K initial offer?
have you received other offers?
how long have you owned it?

imo...

•••
I wouldn’t sell it this low but it depends on your current circumstances. Can I ask how you know its a “serious“ buyer? Serious buyers usually arrive with serious offers.

I forgot to.say it's their 1st offer.. 4k..... well ...by serious i meant that they.would pay..no more no less than that they'd pay.... and I say this after researching a bit the company etc

•••
Hi

was offer incoming or solicited?
via marketplace or email?
was $4K initial offer?
have you received other offers?
how long have you owned it?

imo...

1st offer..its few years old... bodis inquiry... I dont do outbound...so far only few xxx offers....

•••
well xyz seems sell well now... who cares if it's by some unknown magick trick... but the question does remain... will xyz continue this way..I think the question is pertinent

Well, by my estimation, the massive hype on xyz started in fall 2021 and continued into the winter. Right now it's nearly impossible to get any good one word and very hard to get two-words (and 2 worders are not really selling yet, anyways) in hot niches with 50+ tld taken. With that said, I think xyz will continue to rise in popularity for about another 6-8 months, that's when 9,50 renewals will start to come into play for each of us. It was easy for somebody to buy 600 domains for 0.99, but won't be easy to renew...People will start dropping them. That's when the bubble might burst. Or not. But we have another 6 months of sure selling, I'd say.

•••
Although I said no, I sort of want you to sell so you can't say anymore that only person sells .xyz loll

Last edited:
•••
Well, by my estimation, the massive hype on xyz started in fall 2021 and continued into the winter. Right now it's nearly impossible to get any good one word and very hard to get two-words (and 2 worders are not really selling yet, anyways) in hot niches with 50+ tld taken. With that said, I think xyz will continue to rise in popularity for about another 6-8 months, that's when 9,50 renewals will start to come into play for each of us. It was easy for somebody to buy 600 domains for 0.99, but won't be easy to renew...People will start dropping them. That's when the bubble might burst. Or not. But we have another 6 months of sure selling, I'd say.

only 1word sell.. and even those sell regularly in 4 or 5fig by one person with 20k folio..its math...rest like 2wore is tiny fraction lucky sales..so me I was asking if.1word hype continues in future... 2word or more is for dreamers only.. not quite like lotto win but not far from it.....and like u say most will drop.. 1words won't drop... but.. I wonder how long 1words will last

•••
Although I said no, I sort of want you to sell so you can't say anymore that only person sells .xyz loll

bahaha.. I will say..and I do.. but I never say only 1 person sells..I say one person sells regularly for 4 and 5fig.. rest is lucky sales.. from few names..rarely 5fig.. often low 4fig etc

but this is obvious..pure math..20k 1word names ... and you have monopoly...

•••
1st offer..its few years old... bodis inquiry... I dont do outbound...so far only few xxx offers....
Hi

besides all the rhetoric, a decision has to made.

A. you have $4K on the table
1. do you need the cash
2. what other names could you buy with $4K

B. you can counteroffer
1. ask for $8k
2. ask for $12K
3. ask for mid 5 figures or more

C. if you do B, then are you prepared for them to walk away?

D. you can ignore the offer and wait for higher one.

imo...

Last edited:
•••
•••
only 1word sell.. and even those sell regularly in 4 or 5fig by one person with 20k folio..its math...rest like 2wore is tiny fraction lucky sales..so me I was asking if.1word hype continues in future... 2word or more is for dreamers only.. not quite like lotto win but not far from it.....and like u say most will drop.. 1words won't drop... but.. I wonder how long 1words will last

Well, a year ago 1 word sales were for dreamers only as well...And let's be honest, it's not really that one-word dictionary is popular, it's one word that can be used as brand... ''Nakamoto'' is not a real proper generic word, isn't it? But it's a ''brand'' word... same with dozens of others.

What happened basically is that a bunch of crypto, nft and meta guys came and said - hey, we need new tld (well, reasons for this is a different story). And I think that pretty much whether or not xyz will go up or down, depending on how their underlying assets will do...If all these digital assets will become more and more recognizable by governments - we'll see the increase in popularity of xyz. Others will join: solar, eco, space... The good to the point 2 words combinations will be quite popular as well, easy and fast. If not - hello, bubble )
But again, we still have 6 months ahead of us, regardless ))

•••
Well, a year ago 1 word sales were for dreamers only as well...And let's be honest, it's not really that one-word dictionary is popular, it's one word that can be used as brand... ''Nakamoto'' is not a real proper generic word, isn't it? But it's a ''brand'' word... same with dozens of others.

What happened basically is that a bunch of crypto, nft and meta guys came and said - hey, we need new tld (well, reasons for this is a different story). And I think that pretty much whether or not xyz will go up or down, depending on how their underlying assets will do...If all these digital assets will become more and more recognizable by governments - we'll see the increase in popularity of xyz. Others will join: solar, eco, space... The good to the point 2 words combinations will be quite popular as well, easy and fast. If not - hello, bubble )
But again, we still have 6 months ahead of us, regardless ))

good point about underlying assets..but no really... its 1word... and any one word..and all kinds from fortress to others... but 1word.. and no just cause 1word didnt work b4 doesnt imply 2word is next..and that 55 word is after it.. ;)

1 word and 99% of.it by one person. and that's the alpha and omega of xyz tale hehe

•••
•••
no,
1650219530321.png

•••
good point about underlying assets..but no really... its 1word... and any one word..and all kinds from fortress to others... but 1word.. and no just cause 1word didnt work b4 doesnt imply 2word is next..and that 55 word is after it.. ;)

1 word and 99% of.it by one person. and that's the alpha and omega of xyz tale hehe

Well, the rise of popularity of tld (again, IF!) will imply increased popularity of 2 words. It's just a natural next step. You can't trade 1-worders forever.

Also, I am talking about end-users, not domainers hype. Sure lots of domainers buy many different single words for $150-400, that's not what I mean (or aiming as a target to me words). Entering XXXX it's mainly become brandable.

•••
Hit - DECLINE........... given it's a Dan hosted offer....and say NOTHING...watch as the either they
1)2-6x+ their offer
or
2) ask you what you want for this domain

Also If you need it, take it, I would not sell this any less that 9,888 (10k)

You should feel comfortable with this "name" in in the crypto/degen ext of .xyz to comfortably ask:

15-50K

Or least I would....all depends......but I would NOT sell this one for 4K unless extreme cash needs warranted it.

5 figures(9,888) lowest acceptable

honestly, with the name and niche...right buyer, if you were willing to wait may never come...but I could see a crypto/nft whale....pay 80k for if they wanted......that's nothing in terms of eth/btc (satoshi is stronger yes so Id take less than 80k, that's my in perfect case setting number )

GL

Last edited:
•••
Hit - DECLINE........... given it's a Dan hosted offer....and say NOTHING...watch as the either they
1)2-6x+ their offer
or
2) ask you what you want for this domain

Also If you need it, take it, I would not sell this any less that 9,888 (10k)

You should feel comfortable with this "name" in in the crypto/degen ext of .xyz to comfortably as

15-50K Or least I would....all depends......but I would NOT sell this one for 4K unless extreme cash needs warranted it.

5 figures(9,888) lowest acceptable

honestly, with the name and niche...right buyer, if you were willing to wait may never come...but I could see a crypto/nft whale....pay 80k for if they wanted......that's nothing in terms of eth/btc (satoshi is stronger yes so Id take less than 80k, that's my in perfect case setting number )

GL

FYI the xyz Queen ;) owns ( Satoshi ) version and is asking a 265k

If that helps shed some light on it, I'd not sell for less than 5fig and shoot for 50-80k

Last edited:
•••
Unless you are living paycheck to paycheck, and want to relieve some stress, then no I wouldn't sell. Someone with 4k to spend on a domain can come up with a good portion more I'd suspect.

That's a badass domain, you're blessed to have gotten that. It's a nice brand name too. I'm thinking you should be able to pull out 8-12k from this person offering, wishful thinking as well, but in reality, this domain is worth so much more.

My rule of thumb is that quick money is the best money. Who knows if xyz is in a bubble or on a rise, I'd give it a couple more years before it either dies or catches on and becomes a huge thing, but either way, you'd be able to sell this one for $4k even in the start of a falling market, maybe.

Those are my thoughts and not even I'm sure what to make of them. Enjoy.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back