IT.COM

poll Sell gameroom,io for 3k minus 20%?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

sell?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • yes

• no

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

alcy

Top Member
Impact
so guys.. bit slow sales here... but I love to get yer views.. not cause I'm domaining since last nite but because i value yer views and different angles on things..

so I'm sitting on this offr on gd at 3k...and the guy seems maxed out... he started at 200usd tho...would u do it? cheers.

ps the name is in title. plz do not write it in yer posts ty.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you make good profit and can use the money for something else then sell it.
No one is really know the pricing of a name as it depends on too many factors: individual person, small, medium, big company.

If you don't need money then hold on - you may hit the Jackpot some day.

•••
yea.. your may hit the jackpot one day sums up well what most domainers do and think... except for most these jackpots never materialize... it's not such great name.. had it few yrs and very little interest.. I think I'll click sell ...cheers

Last edited:
•••
Good afternoon,

Namebio suggests that there has only been one sale of .io above your amount of 3k which contained the keyword 'game' and none above this amount containing the word 'room'. I would say that past sales indicate that it is unlikely that you will receive more than this although there are obvious exceptions in life and I'd say take the money and run and have a very good holiday season and/or do the sensible thing and re-invest the money.

Good luck with your final choice. Let us know how you get on.

Rgrds,

Reddstagg

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back