Dynadot

Would this be worth it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cassius

Account Closed
Impact
I found a two key word doamin. The words together make sense, but OVT shows them being searched on together less than 100 times. The domain has the words in the proper order, and when put together they make sense even if they describe something rather unusual.

I know it's impossible to render accurate judgement one way or the other without the actual domain name. But given what I have outlined above, does this sound like a buy?

Edit: also, this is a .com (forgot to mention that).

TIA

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In my experience, I would say no, though it really depends on the keywords. Often people register [adjective][noun].com in the hopes that it will be worth something. When hand regging names, think about alternatives to what you are registering that others could get for reg fee. Eg., why would I buy "neattrucks.com" for a premium when I could spend $6 to hand reg an alternative like "cooltrucks" or "awesometrucks" or...you get the point. What makes a domain truly valuable is when there is no alternative imo.

So, if your 2 keywords are a unique phrase or commonly used descriptive term, I'd say go for it, but don't do it if someone could register a similar alternate.

•••
You may be able to reg it and drop it off for a quick profit. Are you looking to develop it or just make a profit on it?

Alternatively, you could post it in the avail domains area of the forum and someone will probably reg it and send you $20NP.

•••
Thanks. Reps added. I decided to leave it go. I'll be posting it along with some others that I am passing on. But for the record, it was

acrobatsex.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back