Dynadot

Would 50 visits and 100 page views = Clicks hypothetically

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
As an example if you looked at your daily stats and a name showed 50 visitors and 100+ page views but no clicks, wouldn't the visitors have to click to see more than 1 page or am I missing something.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
refreshing counts as a page view, so its possible nobody clicked on anything.

•••
Refreshing

O.k 50 visits with over 100 page views and no clicks, isn't that a little odd.

Out of 50 I wouldn't think any would refresh but o.k 5 do. How can a company justify this?

It seems to happen a lot and I want to know besides refreshing wouldn't you have to click to view pages in a landing page?

•••
I agree, I was just saying its possible. Also, do you use frames? That would do it as well. I can't think of any other reason. It seems very odd the number is an exact multiple of 2.

Oh, and pop up ads will cause the same thing.... sorry for posting twice

•••
ActiveAudience.com

I liked their system so much I moved a little over 100 names to them but It's looking like their pay scale is quite greedy with them in favor.

That's a shame, I know their not paying me for all the clicks due to the page views verse visits and the clicks they are paying for are only averaging .25 per. That's the lowest I've seen. Plus customer support sucks which should have been a red flag right off.

•••
what service is this... you didn't mention what company you are using in your first post?

•••
ActiveAudience.com

zhalefarin said:
what service is this... you didn't mention what company you are using in your first post?

I put in the title earlier, I should have made it clearer. I've had some large revenue months through other services but I just likr to test the waters at new services.

ActiveAudience.com

•••
thanks for the info, If I ever decide to use them I will do it very timidly.

•••
timidly

They have such nice landing pages and full control over them, If the pay was right they could really grow but at .25 per click and stingy with the click count (good luck) in this industry.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back