Watch

Hitbones

Established Member
Impact
okay so i bought a domain that have around 55000 Page views a month
and i parked it in parkingcrew

and here are the stats
https://gyazo.com/40254b9a7ee68f56be3f790de8b6f2bb

around 3000 visits but not a single click !

is that normal ?

are those real traffic or bot ?

the domain was expired btw when i bought it

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I didn't check the screenshot but, yes, it is normal. I had domains with hundreds of visits per day with no earnings. It happens.

•••
on your stats, can you see the referrer?

•••
•••
we need to see the domains referrer. just visit each one if you see it's traffic exchanger then they are fake generated traffic. natural traffic comes from search engines.

•••
•••
it's Russia's search engine. is the domain Russian or has to do anything with Russia? and your site is in English? better add translate.google.com to it so it will translate from English to Russia

•••
it's Russia's search engine. is the domain Russian or has to do anything with Russia? and your site is in English? better add translate.google.com to it so it will translate from English to Russia
i have no idea tbh, i just got the domain because it was ending within minutes , so the traffic so i bought it

also how can i add translate.google.com in my parkingcrew landing page ?
am i able to do it ? because i dont have a site for it i just parked it with parkingcrew

Thank you

•••
its russian and turkish traffic
not easy to monetize

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Try ZeroClick-only mode... forget about Google ads.

Open one more ParkingCrew account and do NOT sign the so-called "Premium ads" (Google)... skip/ignore this step.
And activate Tier2 mode per this domain (Direct Advertisers).

If no revenue even via Tier2 - don't waste your time, no solutions for such traffic.

Last edited:
•••
Try ZeroClick-only mode... forget about Google ads.

Open one more ParkingCrew account and do NOT sign the so-called "Premium ads" (Google)... skip/ignore this step.
And activate Tier2 mode per this domain (Direct Advertisers).

If no revenue even via Tier2 - don't waste your time, no solutions for such traffic.

if thats the case
I pay you reg fee

•••
if thats the case
I pay you reg fee
Just for comparison...

Results of my PC accounts in April (overall):
Google feed account: ~7.7K visits | ~$19 revenue
ZeroClick account: ~4.7K visits | ~$39 revenue

•••
It could be a mixture of bot and human traffic - the thing is when a human lands on a parking page they quickly get off the page, who clicks? :P

•••
With that amount of traffic, Even if you had a simple website with Adsense you would be making $
If you don't have an Adsense account use Ad's from some of the CPA networks, Max Bounty etc..

•••
i just created another account and will see what will happen once they activate it for me

but as for adsense i have an account there but i will need content before they accept the site and i have no idea what to write about specially since they are Russian and turkey traffic ..

same goes for CPA networks i have no idea what products i should display to them
they are Russian man ..

•••
What ever the niche of the domain is.... find some articles relevant, import them into google translate or something similar, translate them to Russian and upload to WordPress or another CMS on the domain and that will work for Adsense :xf.grin:

•••
Per my experience with Russian traffic...
Only targeted to Forex niche (or something like that) generates the significant results...
Other niches: 0, 1 or few cents per click.

•••
Hey i think that depend on the kind of website, the ads showing in there and how you place them.
But for your question it doesn't seem real that from 3000 views you didn't even got one click.
But again can happen if the website is really bad.

•••
Hey i think that depend on the kind of website, the ads showing in there and how you place them.
But for your question it doesn't seem real that from 3000 views you didn't even got one click.
But again can happen if the website is really bad.

It's a parking page he has, not a website. It's hard enough to get clicks on an infromative website let alone a parking page with no content just ads, no human clicks these.

•••
Just for comparison...

Results of my PC accounts in April (overall):
Google feed account: ~7.7K visits | ~$19 revenue
ZeroClick account: ~4.7K visits | ~$39 revenue
Hi may I ask, do you have two pc accounts or is this a report for two different kinds of revenues?

•••
Hi may I ask, do you have two pc accounts or is this a report for two different kinds of revenues?
I clearly said that 2 different accounts with ParkingCrew.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back