IT.COM

Worst name you ever reged?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
We talk about our domain properties all the time and usually the best ones we have. So what I want to know is whats the worst Domain Name IYO that you ever registered?

Mine would have to be pimpinggear.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Got to be OrangeCountyCaliforina.com

I got so excited...then when I drop it into Word for my portfolio, it gets a red underline (meaning misspelling) I was crushed. I always check the spelling for all my purchases now! Lesson learned!

•••
MrSpartan said:
Got to be OrangeCountyCaliforina.com

I got so excited...then when I drop it into Word for my portfolio, it gets a red underline (meaning misspelling) I was crushed. I always check the spelling for all my purchases now! Lesson learned!

lol MrSpartan that has happened to most of us im sure

•••
I was so excited when Beijing Olympics '08 were around the corner that I regged around 4-5 typos of the domain name....nothin happened, big mistake. :(

•••
iflashnation.com
wanted it for a games sites
had it in my head i needed the word flash in it
I still have it

•••
Last year I dropped like 100 of my names.
Just 3 of these were snapped on the drop.
I really can't pick one out of 97.

One of the snapped names, even turned into a website: priceslip.com

•••
lol looking at my "To Drop" list i found another one

6ty9ine.com

omg i was so bad with my registrations early on.

•••
About 2-3 Domains that I regged that had fake Alexa Rank,learned my lesson the hard way.I am sure most newbie Domainers like me would have fallen for this too.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back