IT.COM

Worst name you ever reged?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
We talk about our domain properties all the time and usually the best ones we have. So what I want to know is whats the worst Domain Name IYO that you ever registered?

Mine would have to be pimpinggear.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My worst registration ever? SauceCannon.com

I was intoxicated.

•••
exponent said:
My worst registration ever? SauceCannon.com

I was intoxicated.

What is a Sauce Cannon? lol

This thread just goes to show you we all make mistakes :)

•••
Bill said:
pcandgames.com...... was one of the first domains I registered.

-Bill

lol i don't know why that's funny. It just is. :)

•••
Quite a few that i registered years ago could not sell and never renewed cannot remember them all but one was e-sportsnutrition.com and a few variations.

•••
I was going to use the domains for a personal site, but I never got around to it (partially because the domains are so weak):

SelfOwner.com/Self-Owner.com

•••
a2zbuynsell.com and 123buynsell.com

•••
What was i thinking?

When i regged this DELETEDDOMAINSCALENDAR.COM i don't even remember doing that.

<shrugs>

•••
qiio.net
qieo.net
qiuo.net
:lol:

•••
My worst: dot-tech.com. Even funnier is that I caught the domain on a $70 NameJet backorder. It sounded so good to me at the time!

Here's an interesting one I witnessed on the NameJet pre-release list (not mine, thank goodness):

00000000000000000000starcomunity00000000000000000000.com

They even misspelled community to boot :)

•••
JoshuaPz said:
Here's an interesting one I witnessed on the NameJet pre-release list (not mine, thank goodness):

What the ****... :sick:

Edited by Staff:
Dont do that again.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Chapel said:
What is a Sauce Cannon? lol

I have no idea. I even started working on a logo for it... it was basically a cannon that was firing tomato sauce. It looked pretty disgusting and umm.. well. yeah..

•••
the 000000 this is one of my favorite ones in this list. lol I needed a good laugh after being in the hospital.

JoshuaPz said:
My worst: dot-tech.com. Even funnier is that I caught the domain on a $70 NameJet backorder. It sounded so good to me at the time!

•••
Chapel said:
the 000000 this is one of my favorite ones in this list. lol I needed a good laugh after being in the hospital.

Wow, same here (both the name and hospital situation!)

My worst was brownliquid.com. I saw all other major colors + liquid.com were registered, so this must be a decent find :p I guess someone could us it to link brown soda beverages. At least I got rid of it through a NP$ auction with some others :sold:

•••
•••
I've got triplets and near the end of the first year they had
worn me down.

My worst one ever SellingBabies.org. Still have it want it for ref fee??

•••
I registered a 50 characters long domain about a month ago.
The Worst domain ever. Can't say what domain?? :D

•••
For some reason I was the first to preorder WeBuiltThisC*ty.com on NJ the other day. 7 other people joined. II was just hoping some confused soul would bid above me so I wouldn't have to dish out $69 on a song title that was voted worst single ever. Nobody bid until the last 20 mintues. Luckly two others bid after me. Boy was that a relief.

•••
Menage-a-trois.info

No idea what I was thinking at the time.

•••
"good" names all over this place :)

•••
worst reg? provideographerfinder.com

worst backorder? millionaireunviersity.com $60 for a typo >_<

•••
incomeopportunitites.com
Didnt pick up it was a typo !
*what was I thinking*

•••
incomeopportunitites.com

I almost did too, thats why I verified the spelling in google and had you the seller verify it was a typo...

Last edited:
•••
I still think multiplestreamofincomehowtogeneratealifetimeofunlimitedwealth.com was my worst reg but my worst acquisition was RussianPreteen.com I bought it for its age and Estibot. But well, you can look at this and see what makes it my worst :(

•••
Thought i'd revisit and revive this thread.

Archangel said:
I still think multiplestreamofincomehowtogeneratealifetimeofunlimitedwealth.com was my worst reg but my worst acquisition was RussianPreteen.com I bought it for its age and Estibot. But well, you can look at this and see what makes it my worst :(

just goes to show you "age" isn't important lol in more then 1 way <ew>

NarlySoftware said:
I've got triplets and near the end of the first year they had
worn me down.

My worst one ever SellingBabies.org. Still have it want it for ref fee??

this is my favorite in the list lol <made me laugh> and it reminds me of an Ebay story from a long time ago, when someone in China <i think> put up a class picture of kids for auction on Ebay and it was the actual kids up for auction lol it made the news.

•••
crapdomainnames.com hahahahahhaha

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back