Dynadot

information With Masternodes becoming more popular everyday, you can see domains the startups use (.io .org etc

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Super-Annuation

#Top Member
Impact
I was able to find some pretty decent domains today, but left a few because I'm seeing a lot of startups using .io, .org, gTLD's and their hitting front pages. These are what I found:

Neobanking.org

eMoneyToken.org

Marijuanas.com.au

Masternode.systems (this one was a little while ago)

Heteroatom.com being one of 3 dictionary words I found today. Still available at 5:30pm writing this.

I could have pulled like 20 English words from .net and .org, but I'm going to watch the market a bit more, see if there are any drops.

Masternodes are a big deal now. There are some with MN values at $10 million each to be one, others at $1 to be one.

XinFin Network (XinFin.org) are one of the big players, & Crypto (Crypto.com) using allnodes (allnodes.com) for their 10k nodes and another showing the data was Masternode.online who is ranked well in this space. The nodes 1 year ROI ranges from 1500% to 30% with major volatility.

Oculor, a 10,000,000 entry to be a Masternode, is using Oculor.io, as is ApexNetwork, whom offer a tiered structure. So the .io seems to be working out well in new tech areas, I assume because of the lack of competition for the space.

I mean Masternode.com CPC is still at 10c and only valued at $5,000~ which has gotta be largely due to traffic because the sales don't reflect I So some reflection using a small amount of empirical data to capture the .io doing its thing in new tech.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back