IT.COM

question Will political names be the next growth area?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kuffy

Name StagTop Member
Impact
We see a lot of people pushing new technology as the new growth areas in domain name selling/investing, but there are some much greater changes in the world. The real shift started with Bitcoin, and then there was Brexit followed by the electiuon of Trump. Now we have the latest Italian vote. With banks insolvent, and globalists in retreat, there will be some massive changes to the world and the Internet. With people like Alex Jones suggesting that people start their own websites to catty the movement forward, surely we can see a massive increase in domain name registrations for political sites in the future. In the past couple of months, I've reg'd at least 25 names for my own use, and I'm sure that I'm not alone.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do you have any suggestions on typical good political names?

•••
unless you're going to develop a website and post to it daily, no sense in regging in this area.

imo...

•••
DN - democracy now
debt fraud
toxic debt
bank restructuring
globalism
have yachts versus have nots
government by elite
government by corporations
electromagnetic warfare
EU dissolution
bail-in
bail-out
ZIRP and NIRP
cashless society
and some of the ones that are already here - Brexit, Bitcoin, Quitaly, etc.

Those are just some of the themes that I think will be appearing - there are loads more. :)

•••
Its interesting :)
Would primeminister of any decent domain be worth any?

•••
I thought I had better grab Quitaly.xyz before it went in all the TLDs . :)

•••
I grabbed brexiteuros.com just for the heck of it. who knows?

•••
It could work if the site focused on the post-Brexit value of the Euro.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back