IT.COM

poll Will any tld ever surpass .COM registration?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Will any tld ever surpass .COM registrations?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    15.1%
  • No

votes
    84.9%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Do you think there is ever going to be any extension that will surpass .COM, even at a price like $0.01 or something?
Clearly, .COM has the appeal and the first mover advantage, so my answer would be No.

Your thoughts and reasoning?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Also nl despite a small population than many like Japan Italy France have more in number!
.it has geographical restrictions, .nl (as far as I remember) can be registered by anyone.

•••
•••
Yes it's
.nonsense
AlwaysPost.Nonsense

•••
You should be asking questions like, how to to targeted outbound, how to pick winning names consistently from the after market, what are the upcoming trends when I can take a small punt, what the easy hand regs that can be flipped for $99-499 to keep the cashflow coming. How to price my domains. How to manage my finances, How to manage sell through and portfolio, how to improve my life in general, what are the other side gigs I can do while I improve my domaining game

Even most of those questions have multiple discussion threads. Plus, he’s asked similar questions before.

•••
I wonder how many of these .tk domains are really in use. I guess a very small part. I think it is almost five years I don't visit a .tk domain. Years ago sometimes happened. I may be wrong as they may still be widely used in other parts of the world...

Last edited:
•••
•••
I wonder how many of these .tk domains are really in use. I guess a very small part. I think it is almost five years I don't visit a .tk domain. Years ago sometimes happened. I may be wrong as they may still be widely used in other parts of the world...
No one's using .tx.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back