NameSilo

WhyPark Slow / Errors

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Maybe it's just me, but is WhyPark very slow for anyone else today? Also, when I click on some links within my pages, I'm getting error pages show up instead of the correct page. Just want to make sure it's not my sites. Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just checked 2-3 of my sites on WP and they are loading pretty fast. Also checked the articles. No error messages. It could be your ISP.

•••
I've had about 6-7 errors on cancerreports today.

•••
Thanks for the quick feedback, I'll check again tonight- hopefully it's only a temporary thing on my end.

•••
My whypark sites and whypark.com, not loading this morning for me. Anyone else have this problem?

•••
Same here.... My sites are coming up blank and I can't access my WhyPark account. :(

•••
NPKJB said:
Same here.... My sites are coming up blank and I can't access my WhyPark account. :(

No problems here at the moment. Pages are loading fast.

What I'm having problems with is with Yahoo Site Explorer. I'm trying to submit some sites since last night and it gives me the following error "We are currently experiencing difficulties with our internal system. Please try again later".

Would apreciate if some kind soul would try it on your part of the world to see if the same is hapenning there.

Thanks GIL

•••
I can't either. I think the site must be down. I can't even open the whypark home page.

I am new to this. I'm sure one of my sites brought down the whole sight. HA HA.

•••
ok, for me its back up. It was a little slow loading up. atleast we can get an idea of how often its going down.

•••
•••
Whypark good or bad?Any suggestion?I wanna try.

•••
I just started with WhyPark so I'm not sure yet. I must say that it is pretty easy to use.

•••
I like it. Many on the forum like it. it depends on the amount of domains you have, if you have close to a hundred and will use the hundred credits, then it may be worth it. If you have a hosting plan which allows unlimited subdomains, then you might not need it. The advantage lies in that if you have lots of domains, you can quickly and easily transfer and set up.

•••
kokbaw said:
Whypark good or bad?Any suggestion?I wanna try.
I am quite happy with the service. It is a good place to start if you are not getting any traffic to your domains...

•••
The entire HTML of the Layout section disappeared yesterday from two of my sites! Luckily I had them backed up on my PC. I suggest everyone do the same.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back