Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Whypark.com ???

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

franchise

Established Member
Impact
11
Has anyone tried this service or something like it. This service is $99 signup which doesn't seem right...but the idea behind what they do sounds good. I figured some of you guys had experience with companies that work similarly to whypark.

Looking forward to hearing..thanks.
N Fran
Here's the link : whypark.com
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
moneyparking.com does the same for only $5.99 a month, and is working very well for me.
 
0
•••
How long have you been using moneypark?

Are there any particular types of sites that seem to work better than others?
What kind of traffic are you getting and how are you generating the traffic?

I'll look into them. Do you get any referral type credits in case I decide to join? I'd be happy to do that.

Please give more details on how you've been able to be successful with it as I'd like to give it a go with a few sites that I think would do well if developed. I just don't have the time or the understanding quite yet to develop sites on my own.....:(

Thanks in advance,
N Fran
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back