IT.COM

Why You Should Never Hide Under Privacy... About to Lost a SALE!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I don't know why a domainer would hide under privacy. I used to be the owner of HempSupermarket until I let it drop.

An offer just came in via Godaddy where I had it and all attempt to reach the current owner in order to see if he could contact Godaddy and have them transfer the potential offer to him.

Whois is under privacy.

Domain is at Bodis.com as parked BUt when you visit the domain it has no medium of communication.

Please if you know the owner, he should reach out to me. That is the best I can do.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"Technically" if you send email to the privacy email, the email should get redirected to the buyer. That is part of the privacy service that one pays for.

If it is parked, and there is no mention of sale, then the seller may not be interested in selling it. Because by default most parking place, when the domain is added, for sale sign shows up. If they put privacy, most likely they do not want to sell. Normally, domain resellers do not put privacy.

•••
Post it in the marijuana section (under Niche). Maybe one of the peeps there have it.

•••
VERY HAPPY TURKEY DAY ALL!!
OK, marijuana domains are super HOT! so I picked up some associated with that niche.
CANNABISFLAVORS.COM
CANNABISVAPEFLAVORS.COM
JAZZYER.COM
I DON'T USE FOR PRIVACY, maybe we will have to pay to stay off privacy in the future.

Last edited:
•••
"Technically" if you send email to the privacy email, the email should get redirected to the buyer. That is part of the privacy service that one pays for.

If it is parked, and there is no mention of sale, then the seller may not be interested in selling it. Because by default most parking place, when the domain is added, for sale sign shows up. If they put privacy, most likely they do not want to sell. Normally, domain resellers do not put privacy.
okay thanks. I will let the offer waste away then. just 5 days to go.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back