Domain Empire

discuss Why NP changed my life? Must read post for all members!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

levinsondomains

Established Member
Impact
Why did NP change my life?
Friends I have to share a personal story with you that will certainly do well for each member of this forum. Why the forum and all of the domains is so awesome.
Before something like 70 years ago, my grandmother was a little girl in a ghetto in Poland.
Her entire family perished in the Holocaust, burned alive.
My grandmother immigrated to Israel and established a wonderful family. My grandfather fled Germany before the war. They established a home for the glory of the State of Israel. My father brought me to love man, respect, honesty and honesty. My grandparents had a Christian friend from Germany. I did not believe that my grandmother, who had seen her whole family murdered, could stay in touch with someone from this country.
The days passed and I arrived at the forum. In this forum I know people from all over the world, study the researcher and most importantly, keep the sincerity, honesty, and respect this amazing forum and the world of domains.

In the forum I met some Germans, amazing people, who made me realize how wrong I was. The people here, from all the nations of the world are amazing people. You are amazing .
Keep respecting, keeping, developing and helping each other. I'm so happy that I got to know amazing people, I learned to forgive and I learned that the world of domains is much more than just an address on the Internet.
Let's go on and open up a better world, and this forum has a lot of power in living linguistics.
The German people and the Israeli people are true friends.
Thank you NP for the best lesson in life.
Omer,Tel aviv

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Excellent n inspiring account, good luck further.

•••
•••
This is truly one of the best posts I have read here.

•••
•••
•••
Always good to forgive.I met lots of amazing and funny people here.Those who will tell you the truth about things and instill positivity of how things are.Always good to not let your guards down also and you will be fine.Never stop reading and researching also.Life is good if we understand how people are.To some people its just a forum but to me it's a different platform to learn while having fun.No one can be perfect even if you are a Genius.

Good and honest write up from the heart, Levinson.

•••
•••
Hi Omer,

never loose your humanity! Each day we should actively safeguard our world peace!

Regards from Slovenia,
Darko

•••
•••
•••
Hey Omer

Awesome post dude... :)

•••
Hey Omer

Wow, powerful post. Glad I read all of it.

Love and peace, good luck

•••
•••
•••
(y)(y)(y)

•••
•••
The thing about people is we all need to be judged on our own merits. No child should be held accountable for what a parent or grandfather did.

So not to take take anything away from the OP on this one, the events where horrific, but the next generation is also mortified. It's a shame that a whole nation or race gets defined by what was done by their grandparents.

My fathers family was French and my Mothers family was German. I am Canadian and growing up my best friend was Jewish. Some time later someone asked me how it felt to be friends with a Jew. He tried to compliment me saying good boy for setting your differences aside. I had no clue about anything other than the fact he was my best friend, I was mortified by what this stranger said to me.

We truly are innocent as children, I have never had a jewish friend in my life.... I just had a best friend, he had no other title.

Loved your post, thank you for sharing and thank you for showing the decent side of life.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back