Dynadot

question Why is this domain too expensive?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lanky

Established Member
Impact
upload_2019-8-2_14-15-27.png

I found this domain on GoDaddy and I have a question?

Why is this domain too expensive? Because of the keyword?

What make domain name more valuable?

I'm pretty new in domain industry.

Thank you <3

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
it's a good 2 word .com that makes sense and could be used by a healthcare or beauty brand for a marketing campaign or for a new beauty /healthcare company. It is a little high for re-seller pricing but I can see why people are bidding on it.

•••
upload_2019-8-2_14-26-27.png

But why is this domain have been sold for only $4650 and livewell for 3times more?

•••
Itr
Show attachment 125117

But why is this domain have been sold for only $4650 and livewell for 3times more?

Personally LiveWell sounds better to me than BeautyMarket plus LiveWell is broader than just beauty. Probably more end users in scope of the domain name.

•••
•••
Can also be used in the fishing industry. Something to keep bait or fish alive.

•••
•••
•••
Good name.

Can be used for living well and healthy but apart from that, being a serious fisherman, its a common term in our sport as well. Check out google images for "livewell"

•••
Good name.

Can be used for living well and healthy but apart from that, being a serious fisherman, its a common term in our sport as well. Check out google images for "livewell"

I didn't realize it was a fishing term! @jjngjr guess you were right on that

•••
Who doesnt want to Livewell?

•••
Why is this domain too expensive?

it may only be too expensive for you
but not for someone who can afford it and also knows what to do with it.

imo….

•••
Target industries are may including the one mammoth industry "Insurance".

•••
I think that the two factors of the positive feel of the domain name (and 100% memorable and radio test correct) and the broad number of ways it could be used (over 3 billion Google results on term) contribute to the fact that it is being sought by multiple people willing to pay a good price for it.

It is not in NameBio, but according to GD GV the exact name sold for $20,000 previously. The .net version of it does have a sale in NB at $1400. Sold for a good amount in .in as well, all good signs of worth. According to Dofo it is taken in 113 different TLDs, meaning many potential upgrade possibilities if you were the owner and shopping it around.

Bob

PS Not sure if it will let OP edit title of thread, but rather than saying why is this domain too expensive more appropriate to say why is this domain so expensive

Last edited:
•••
All of my insurance clients are given a membership to the services of staywell.com. Livewell covers such a huge range of positive applications.

Last edited:
•••
All of my insurance clients are given a membership to the services of staywell.com. Livewell covers such a huge range of positive applications.

speaking of insurance, I like to refer those in need to visit wellcareinsurance.com
they can also send a wellgram.com or purchase wellnessbaskets.com in place of flowers.

imo….

•••
•••
Show attachment 125116

I found this domain on GoDaddy and I have a question?

Why is this domain too expensive? Because of the keyword?

What make domain name more valuable?

I'm pretty new in domain industry.

Thank you <3

As i can see its on godaddy auction.
Then the seller set whatever prize he wants.
WHATS makes a domain valuable is for example
if its a premium one word dot com.
And the factor there is if its a wellknown dictionary name-
that then-makes it SUPER Premium or even Ultrapremium
for example drone.com and drones.com
Also 2l.com (2 letters dot com) and 3l.com are much valuable-between
$50,00 to $500,000 and more in value.

•••
•••
being in wellness, livewell is such a good brand. Meek, humble, but delivers a positive message.

however, we dont know if the buyer will pay :D and if that domain jsut falls down the line of bidders until it finally gest paid or not

•••
Also saw ELiveWell expired out.. No one bid on it. I saw lot of E domain's with E being actively used
Does it really make anysense putting an E in the beginning?

Last edited:
•••
Also saw ELiveWell expired out.. No one bid on it. I saw lot of E domain's with E being actively used
Does it really make anysense putting an E in the beginning?

Factor this probabilty by 26 suffixes, and 26 prefixes. Do you think you'd win the odds?

•••
Factor this probabilty by 26 suffixes, and 26 prefixes. Do you think you'd win the odds?
I wouldn't like to consider suffixes/prefixes for such a domain name. But its a way around.. people want to be close to it..
Crypto -> Ecrypto
Bank -> EBank
Share -> EShare
Mind -> EMind and so on........

•••
I wouldn't like to consider suffixes/prefixes for such a domain name. But its a way around.. people want to be close to it..
Crypto -> Ecrypto
Bank -> EBank
Share -> EShare
Mind -> EMind and so on........

Some random guy one day decides to buy CryptoX and prices it $8XX, while you buy XCrypto and price it $9XX. If by some reason a client decides to go with him over you for the small price difference, who's loss it it? Build a MOAT that you can own. The same happened with Apple adding iPAD, Musk adding X - SpaceX. Times change, and we can't forsee this with a crystal ball.

•••
I remember something in tv a while back something called the "LiveWell" Network. looked like a tv show on one of the major broadcasting networks. think of the "home shopping network" but for health.

I saw the show on Sundays.

http://livewellnetwork.com/

could also be an upgrade for LiveWell.org

I like that Livewell.com pulls up for the searches on the FIRST PAGE results for "Live Well".

No wonder!

could also be a new upgrade for thelivewellcompany.com a fitness center.

all of this could have been found with a simple google search.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back