NameSilo

Why Godaddy auctions end sooner than their actual end date?

Located in Domain Marketplace Reviews, started by WhoaDomain.com, Feb 3, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.com WhoaDomain.com VIP Gold Account

I was watching the auction for iwti.com. I think last I checked last night it had like 8 days left maybe 7. Figured I had enough time plus. never like bumping the price too soon. might trigger a frenzy buy from the rest.

never a good thing.

So went to sleep and left it. Today I check keywords iwti and the domain auction is nowhere to be found.

Auction ended before the actual end date?

anyone else seen this sort of thing happening on GD or am I just confused? I swear I saw 8 days and couple hours left.

does this happen alot?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. vij

vij Established Member

Name Got Renewed, Happens All The Time

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  3. WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.com WhoaDomain.com VIP Gold Account

seriously? that's it? I mean it was a good domain. I guess someone tried to save it. I shouldn't be surprised I have domains that expired that I transfered out while they were at auction or they were in redemption and I paid the fee thru the nose.

never did check if they went to auction. They probably did because they were pretty sweet and had years on them.

This makes sense. Thanks.

iwti.com

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice