Why does age of a domain matter?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sherax

Established Member
Impact
Hi there,

I am new in domaining.
I was just wondering why does age of a domain matter? I mean it is keyword that should matter.
And if age does matter, should I stop looking for expired domains? as their age starts from zero.

Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IMO the most important factor of an aged domain--given that it's of quality--is that it usually comes with some accumulated interest.

•••
so let me told you this, people paying big cash for domain because the name is so cool and it will be easy for them to make global identity with it, or because its exact much for there biz niche and this will cut losses of ad paying cash after ranking, but if you find domain with big potential but its new, emm there is something wrong with this domain and need investigation for client with low experience hi just move one, in seo goolge love the aged domains, how he rank 18 days and 18 years website with the same contents is definitely not the same, so ++ for quality & aged domains :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back