IT.COM

Whoa. RickLatona.com's NamePros!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dag

Senior MemberVIP Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Rick is coming in for the upper cut. Good timing.

•••
I liked the old skin, this new one is nice though.

•••
I was just getting used to the flashy red layout :)

•••
This one is soooooooooooooooooooooooo much better =)

Thanks Rick!

•••
Kath said:
I was just getting used to the flashy red layout :)

:hehe:

Me too, but it'll be interesting to see how the new "cool lime" theme affects the Namepros Mood™ (my guess is fewer will now be hungry, more will be relaxed and agreeable, and I, personally, plan on running barefoot though the daisies more often)! :red: :snaphappy: :imho:

Nice theme, thanks! :tu:
-Jeff B-)

•••
•••
is digipawn not Rick Latona's as well?

•••
apower said:
is digipawn not Rick Latona's as well?

:bingo:

Thanks to our friends, supporters, and family! :music:
-Jeff B-)

•••
Rick who? lol Digi what? lol, ah the good old namepros is back, but seriously thanks Rick for the sponsership

•••
Kudos to Rick and RJ for an awesome - outside the box - promotion! :music: :talk: :imho:

-Jeff B-)

•••
they're all here to stay, just switch your template/themes.

Attachments

• npthemes.gif
    npthemes.gif
    4 KB · Views: 106
•••
I liked the DigiPawn color theme.

•••
Cool Lime.

xdomainer said:

^You can still have it! :lala: :hearts:

I went back to that one, myself ... :gl:
-Jeff B-)

•••
xdomainer said:
As weblord above you says, you can still have it, just go to the bottom left hand corner of the forum and use the selector box

•••
Great, Thanks!
raredn.com said:
As weblord above you says, you can still have it, just go to the bottom left hand corner of the forum and use the selector box

•••
Jeff said:
^You can still have it! :lala: :hearts:

I went back to that one, myself ... :gl:
-Jeff B-)
I'm using it right now but I'm afraid DigiPawn.com will begin invading my dreams from the constant exposure! :laugh:

•••
:hehe:

Maybe it's a subliminal thing, but I showered with Irish Spring™ just a short time ago! :| :red:
-Jeff B-)

•••
When you send out new email lists, what happens to the domains that were listed in the previous emails? If anybody happens to know......

•••
Now that the complete sell out of Namepros is over, hopefully they will get some of their traffic back.

I'm assuming there was a huge drop in traffic judging by all the negative comments.

•••
Ah... classic Namepros blue.

•••
Oh Namepros is back!!!

Thank God!

•••
raredn.com said:

Was that there the whole time? Did I nearly lose my eyesight with that RickLatanoa theme for nothing?

The digipawan was not bad, but the other gave me a headache.

•••
i dont think too many went away ?? where would they go ? namepros is the best !

•••
Ah...thank God. A sight for sore eyes, indeed. It was the borders that got to me.

As a webmaster I understand the need for advertising and creating revenue, and it was good to get on the mailing list for RL's domains.

It's good to be back to normal, though.

•••
DomainBuyerBroker said:
Now that the complete sell out of Namepros is over, hopefully they will get some of their traffic back.

I'm assuming there was a huge drop in traffic judging by all the negative comments.

Well, I for one don't think Rick Latonas take on domaining was healthy for an open 'unbiased' forum... glad to be back to normal; I must say that I didn't visit as much during the promotions as I don't like the way Rick does business generally.

I think it serves to 'cheapen' the industry - although I accept that every market has to have its 'barrow boys' & 2nd hand car dealers alongside the blue chips...

Lets hope the next promo is a little more upmarket ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back