IT.COM

Whoa. RickLatona.com's NamePros!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dag

Senior MemberVIP Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Alex said:
Yikes .. I would be glad to have only 110 kg though. I am also 2.00 metres tall. Looks like we form an interesting couple Reece. Imagine that we together have more than 200kg :))

How bout a group photo guys? :tri: :D

•••
oh dear...

for the first time in this month , I`m glad I`m very ill so I have a good excuse to go back to bed D-:

This month I already had:

1 flu
1 bronchitis
and now 1 ear infection.....

I don`t really need an eye problem....I`ll wait the mod sunglasses :p

Rick, I knew who you were, I`m glad you support NP and wish you the best....but really...I HATE RED !!!

•••
Rick Latona said:
I'm not liquidating as much as I'm turning capital. I have an extensive portfolio and I only average one sale a day. I could never liquidate at that rate. I still end up buying names too so no matter how hard I try, my list keeps growing.

I'm also selling other people's names.
What I find interesting or amusing...is Mr.Rick Latona has a Trader Rating of 1 at Namepros.

•••
briguy said:
What I find interesting or amusing...is Mr.Rick Latona has a Trader Rating of 1 at Namepros.

that may be because he is new to the forum or dont post an awful lot

•••
You know Rick, the thing why i like you is this:
"Do Not Try to Sell Me Your .Mobi Names" LOL :D

•••
MOBISUCKS.MOBI is available!

lol

•••
Sir Rick,

1. Do you have a minimum price of a domain? Like 500$ and up?
2. Do you only sell .COM? (yours and other peoples' names)

•••
Jeffrey said:
Sir Rick,

Jeffrey - there are in fact some Domains under 500$ listed on his News Letter (There's one for 250$ in todays issue).

I'm sure he (Like any sales venue of any size) has to filter a lot of stuff out though.

briguy said:

And your point is ? ;)

I know another member with a TR of "1" that I'd gladly change portfolios with any time :laugh: I won't mention his name for fear of People spamming him.

•••
I just signed up Rick

Good luck man...

Cheers!

•••
Jeffrey said:
Sir Rick,

I have a minimum price that I'll broker of 1000 dollars but I'll list my own for much lower, from time to time. The name that Mark pointed out is already sold today.

I mostly run .com names but will consider others when they are really good.

•••
Nice job on the advertising rick,

very nicely done :)

Do you own any .us names ? if you dont mind my asking :)

•••
Rick Latona said:
I have a minimum price that I'll broker of 1000 dollars but I'll list my own for much lower, from time to time. The name that Mark pointed out is already sold today.

I mostly run .com names but will consider others when they are really good.

Whats your % for brokering Rick ?

Thanks

•••
VirusDetails.com said:
Nice job on the advertising rick,

very nicely done :)

Do you own any .us names ? if you dont mind my asking :)

No, I do not own any .us names.

gazzip said:
Whats your % for brokering Rick ?

Thanks

10%

•••
maybe i am missing something but having other domains besides .com would make your portfolio even bigger?

•••
Thought I had drunk to much of the red wine when i signed in tonight!!!

Never mind, guess the eyes will adjust in time, will take time to visit your site and thanks for your support here at NP.

•••
apower said:
maybe i am missing something but having other domains besides .com would make your portfolio even bigger?

And less valuable...

•••
anyhow rick if you would do so

it would be really interesting to see your traffic stats after all this is done

•••
"I Hate it, wait, no, I Love it"

"I Hate it, wait, no, I Love it"

This reminded me of gym class during middle school in my childhood when the school system used to force us to do Square Dancing (but did the girls like it?); but, as I looked back today, it may have actually been my proudest moment to date for my gym class career..

*Dos See Dough Your Partner*

Kind Regards,

Yelo

Last edited:
•••
•••
Rick Latona said:
No, I do not own any .us names.

10%

Great, any chance you can explain the whole process if we want to list our names with you.

Also do you have a big list of previous names you've sold with prices to give us/me a better idea of what you consider as wholesale

Thanks

•••
I dont see ricks ads on my nampros anymore, any one else?

•••
johname said:
I dont see ricks ads on my nampros anymore, any one else?

No, I don't. :( Someone needs to fix this.

•••
Looks like the bandwidth has been exceeded, perhaps due to a more graphics-intensive layout?

•••
Nope, no ads here, even with the colors turned back on... :alien:

•••
I'm getting broken images in the header. When trying to view images directly, I get the following:

"Bandwidth Limit Exceeded. The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later."

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back