IT.COM

status-duplicate Who prefers this old design?

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you like the NamePros 20.0.4 theme?

• 1st

I prefer the previous one.

votes
    54.3%
  • 2nd

I love it!

votes
    23.9%
  • 3rd

It's whatever...

votes
    12.1%
  • 4th

I like it.

votes
    9.7%

King

Investor & CreatorTop Member
Impact
I don't, the previous logo was also way better IMO, this one feels like a library, by the way SVG > PNG

How do I go back to the previous version, can you guys add it to the style chooser?

Nothing against those who like this design better, I like simple & modern. I thought the previous design felt a bit outdated, this one is even more 💔

Update:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't care for the theme very much and am hoping it's an April Fools Day prank, no need to go back to the Golden Days of the internet. This design sets us back 21+ years and an example of the 1990's.

•••
I miss the NamePros light bulb!
This version?

newlogo.gif

•••
I prefer the previous one...

•••
I don't think the poll will be accurate cuz whatever new changes takes a while to get used to.
The color of this theme hurts the eye !!.. the old theme color was more comfortable to the eyes !!

•••
Hopefully, it's what people suggested and only a day thing/April Fool's Day type of deal. Colors give me a headache.

•••
For the Love of God WHYYY?!?!...Have not WE ALL endured enough change this past month!

Not appealing,the color contrast gives me a headache as well too, this honestly is a downgrade.

Please lets get NamePros back to looking like NamePros!

•••
SVG > PNG

Finally, someone with good taste! Technically this is a GIF, though, and everyone knows that GIF > *.

just noticed this theme is called 2004 :P

Yes, for some reason it removes the periods from the version number. This took a lot of work; we're on version 20.0.4 of the theme.

but it's a great idea to having a dark mode

Dark mode is on the to-do list, but a hot pink variant is scheduled to be released first.

•••
I like the previous one better. I hate boxed headers... for starters.

•••
•••
Everyone's complaining that we don't have dark mode, so I've added it. Just click here to enable it. Disclaimer: Only works in cool browsers.

•••
I opened the forum and reviewed just a few threads and PMs. Was sufficient to feel - enough, it hurts. The color scheme is unacceptable for the eyes. In recent months I was considering leaving the forum as this community has a number of non-technical issues, but, with or without these issues, we now also have uncomfortable workspace :(

•••
I opened the forum and reviewed just a few threads and PMs. Was sufficient to feel - enough, it hurts. The color scheme is unacceptable for the eyes. It hurts. In recent months I was considering leaving the forum as this community has a number of non-technical issues, but, with or without these issues, we now also have uncomfortable workspace :(

Dont leave us, tony :(

•••
The theme design is okay but the logo looks like it's for a library or a book publishing company.

•••
I forgot that Twitter didn't start until 2006. I may have just broke the internet when I tweeted this.

NameProsRollback.png

•••
•••
I actually love this design, back to the memory lane! :)

•••
•••
I don't think the poll will be accurate cuz whatever new changes takes a while to get used to.

•••
Honestly .. it's not different enough for me to care either way .. that being said I really don't get the logo .. lol .. but the only things that really matter are content and functionality. If it were drastically better or worse then maybe I'd care a bit more .. lol.

•••
I also prefer a darker color background, more comfortable to the eyes.

•••
I agree mainly with @Ategy that it is not different enough that I feel that strongly either way. I slightly prefer the other one, just like the dark colour, felt somehow more elegant to me, but maybe it is just that I am not used to this one yet.
Bob

•••
I agree mainly with @Ategy that it is not different enough that I feel that strongly either way. I slightly prefer the other one, just like the dark colour, felt somehow more elegant to me, but maybe it is just that I am not used to this one yet.

Yes you are right to an extent but still I prefer the old one @Bob Hawkes and I also voted the same.

It could be a Fools Day surprise like said by @Steven McEvoy God somehow let it be true Steven :|

•••
Yay. I love the old throwback to 2004 colors. Not my favorite logo though, I miss the NamePros light bulb! :)

•••
I will like a mix of previous and actual design.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back