Domain Empire

Who owns your first name in .COM?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rvo

Established Member
Impact
I'm Rodrigo and my name is owned by a clothing company from Turkey.

Rodrigo.com

What about yours? What's your name and who owns it?
Would you like to have your first name in .COM? and if so, how much would you pay for it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Somebody called shenzhunyong in China owns my first .com, according to whois

•••
Held by a domainer who does not respond to my queries :(

•••
I have the WHOIS for ALL popular first name .COM's. I would post it so everyone can see who owns their first name domain, but I'm afraid that would be against the rules for posting information other peoples domains or whatever. Lame...

•••
There is no reason to post whois info for names you do not own. Even noobs can figure out how to check whois for the names in which they have an interest.

...gl

•••
There is no reason to post whois info for names you do not own. Even noobs can figure out how to check whois for the names in which they have an interest.

...gl

Yes, noobs can check which one's their interested in, but individually and usually manually (for most). Not seeing the data in bulk you miss out on seeing a bigger picture. IE what people own multiple popular first names, what first names are owned with somebody with the same first name, which high profile people own their or a first name, which companies own a first name.com, WHOIS creation year etc.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, noobs can check which one's their interested in, but individually and usually manually (for most). Not seeing the data in bulk you miss out on seeing a bigger picture. IE what people own multiple popular first names, what first names are owned with somebody with the same first name, which high profile people own their or a first name, which companies own a first name.com etc.

If a person is savvy enough and spends a few moments they too can obtain the same stalkeratzie bulk whois info you seem to be collecting.

That aside, why would a person care who owns a bunch of gibberish first names that do not apply to them, let alone want to keep their whois info on file?

•••
If a person is savvy enough and spends a few moments they too can obtain the same stalkeratzie bulk whois info you seem to be collecting.

True.

That aside, why would a person care who owns a bunch of gibberish first names that do not apply to them, let alone want to keep their whois info on file?

Who says they're gibberish? I use SSA most common first names for one source. (newer decades are more so gibberish than first names from earlier decades. Why collect common first name data? Just for knowledge of who (if something interesting) owns said first name, or even something trivial such as the first first name registered. (Ray.com - though doesn't really count because it was regged bt Raytheon in 1986. Philips.com (plural first name - used for business / brand) ... Bob.com current WHOIS birthday is 1994 with TWO DROPS.

The GREAT story of Bob.com HERE

•••
A Canadian clothing shop has mine.

•••
True.

Who says they're gibberish? I use SSA most common first names for one source. (newer decades are more so gibberish than first names from earlier decades. Why collect common first name data? Just for knowledge of who (if something interesting) owns said first name, or even something trivial such as the first first name registered. (Ray.com - though doesn't really count because it was regged bt Raytheon in 1986. Philips.com (plural first name - used for business / brand) ... Bob.com current WHOIS birthday is 1994 with TWO DROPS.

The GREAT story of Bob.com HERE

It still makes zero sense why you, or anyone else, would care who owns another person's first name, let alone store that whois data, individually, or in bulk.

Different strokes for different folks...

...gl

•••
•••
•••
my first name worth 8 figure and i think more.. lol...
eko.com

•••
•••
A company in the states owns my first name in. Com

But I own first name in a gtld bought for £4

•••
A motivational speaker has my first name..Rory Aplanalp is his name.

Maybe i can motivate him to sell it to me.. I'll tell him i'm depressed and it's the only way out of my depression.

•••
I own my first+last name .com

•••
My first name, first and last name, first middle and last, as well as my initials are all taken by different people who are not even utilizing the sites at all, dead pages of nothing nor have any of them ever responded to any of my requests to purchase over the past 10+ years.

•••
Digi Media
although i would love to buy this domain

•••
•••
Nick.com --> Nickelodeon ^^

•••
I couldn't get Kevin .com, but was fortunate enough to grab Kevs .com some years back.

The only domain I have held for years without considering selling.

Makes a great email address.

•••
Mine owned by Apple hmmm..

•••
Steve is owned by Steve Perillo from the Italy/Greece/Hawaii tour company Perillo Tours, a fellow New Jerseyan! www.perillotours.com

Steven is owned by Anything dot com a domain sales company that owns premium single dictionary word dot coms, located on the Carribean island of Nevis apparently! Must be nice! www.anything.com

Interesting, as it combines 2 of my favorite pastimes, traveling to the Carribean!
Your welcome for the Free plugs!

•••
Julio .com is owned by a clothing store in mexico.

•••
Mine owned by Apple hmmm..
Duck it. Change your name, otherwise you'll have to pay them. :xf.grin:

Mine is owned by some Cho Buyng Lyul (Korean). And I am pretty sure there is no Korean guy named Matej.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back