NameSilo

Who owns FindYourDomain.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lee Latner

Established Member
Impact
Does anyone know who owns FindYourDomain.com. I've found a domain, owned by them, that is listed at a 3rd party site. When you call FindYourDomain, their number actually forwards you to a DomainNameSales, a Uniregistry owned company. Frankly I would rather speak to the owner of the domain, and take additional broker commissions out of the way, as I think this would increase the chances of being able to come to a number that both the buyer and seller would agree to. Any and all help would be appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Guess they don't wanna sell it too bad lol.

•••
4616 W SAHARA AVE #180, LAS VEGAS, NV, 89146, United States
Ups store address.
[email protected] owns 12446 domains
Tpg.org also at that address.

Google that email, iconicgroup.com comes up. Digitaljournal has article, in bus. They were at namescon, Since 2002, etc.

Plenty of more data on google. There are 3 sellers from vegas related with same company I believe on this forum as I recall as I bid on one of their auctions. Not sure if related to this company though. They forward their phone to Uniregistry for a reason.

•••
4616 W SAHARA AVE #180, LAS VEGAS, NV, 89146, United States
Ups store address.
[email protected] owns 12446 domains
Tpg.org also at that address.

Google that email, iconicgroup.com comes up. Digitaljournal has article, in bus. They were at namescon, Since 2002, etc.

Plenty of more data on google. There are 3 sellers from vegas related with same company I believe on this forum as I recall as I bid on one of their auctions. Not sure if related to this company though. They forward their phone to Uniregistry for a reason.
I found quite a bit of info on them, but thought with their size and volume, someone here at NamePros might know who "they" are. Either through personal dealings or them being a NamePros member. Thought there would be a good chance they would want to get a deal done, keeping their commissions in their pocket.

•••
Sometimes it is worth paying a 3rd party service to handle part of a sale. Recently I sold a name to a guy I have known for several years though a webmaster forum. I transferred the name to Name Silo, and ran it through a private sale in their market place. I didn't need the escrow option because I would have been prepared to trust the guy, but the payment flexibility made it worth while.

I must check to see if they offer a lower commission rate for these privately negotiated sales. :)

It may be that findyourdomain doesn't have staff to handle initial negotiations, and this is why they pay another organisation to do it. If I had that many names, I wouldn't want to receive 'phone calls either. :)

•••
I found quite a bit of info on them, but thought with their size and volume, someone here at NamePros might know who "they" are. Either through personal dealings or them being a NamePros member. Thought there would be a good chance they would want to get a deal done, keeping their commissions in their pocket.

The phone number on their Facebook page links to
Screenshot_20180302-022334~2.png

•••
Just maybe they use third party to avoid scams and wont trust a direct contact or method of payment.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back