Dynadot

Guy Who Owns The Domain TrumpTv.com Wants $3 Million For It

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
TheWrap.com has an exclusive interview with the owner of the domain name TrumpTv.com; Hollywood entrepreneur Fernando Escovar.

Mr. Escovar told TheWrap that he bought the domain name back in 2004, and “totally forgot I owned it; Then, all of a sudden, traffic began to go crazy and I realized what was going on.”

“We’ve seen our traffic go from about 150,000 people to 1.3 million in just the last couple of weeks”

Escovar, owns several entertainment sites including FabTV.com, also has a few card-game websites.

“Trump is a term used in Bridge,” Escovar said. “I wasn’t even thinking of Donald Trump.”

Mr. Escovar went on to say “I’ve sold a bunch of domains over the years and so I know how much they’re worth” and this one is priced at $3 million.

Source

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
i have one DTUSA.Biz......eg: Donald Trump USA.biz

•••
He should sell it before election. After Election price...??? :xf.smile:

•••
Hhahaha I love how he has cleverly snuck it in there that:

“Trump is a term used in Bridge,” Escovar said. “I wasn’t even thinking of Donald Trump.”

I think he deliberately said that let Trump know that if he was even considering a UDRP claim then he would have zero grounds to stand on.

If that was his intention for making that statement then bloody genius I tell ya! :)

•••
It's proberly worth reg fee if Donald Trump does not want to use it, even for the game 'bridge' it sucks !

I have much better hand reg this year for $1.49 - ShortFilmTV.com but I would never claim it to be worth $3 million, maybe $2 million lol

Last edited:
•••
•••
wondering how much TTV.com should go for..

•••
It's proberly worth reg fee if Donald Trump does not want to use it, even for the game 'bridge' it sucks !

I have much better hand reg this year for $1.49 - ShortFilmTV.com but I would never claim it to be worth $3 million, maybe $2 million lol
How would it be worth reg fee considering the traffic? Smh

•••
He should sell it before election. After Election price...??? :xf.smile:
I don't think the value would go down; because i heard Trump is starting his own TV network. He even took it on a test run after his debate. i have to research it more though.

•••

I heard Trump is starting his own TV channel/network so there may be value here...

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Back