Dynadot

Who is better? Namesilo, NameCheap or

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NameOmnia

In DisguiseTop Member
Impact
Hi Guys,

considering all the problems people are having with stolen domains finding an alternative to Godaddy seems to be a must.

Leaving Moniker and 1&1 aside for reasons we ALL know, what registrar are you using?

Can you please share your experience and pro&cons of them?

Thank for your help.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm using Resello (Realtime Register), but ResellerClub is the best and It has promo most of the time.

•••
I'm using Resello (Realtime Register), but ResellerClub is the best and It has promo most of the time.

@Dark Knight can you tell me a bit more about reseller club? I am very interested.
Thank you.

I just got an email from Dynadot : new .com price will increase by 1$ up to 10.99.....:xf.eek:

•••
@Dark Knight can you tell me a bit more about reseller club? I am very interested.
Thank you.

I just got an email from Dynadot : new .com price will increase by 1$ up to 10.99.....:xf.eek:
ResellerClub is a popular registrar was based in the India, Asia. They have promo on some extensions most of the time (It makes me tempted to use it). Also, with cute control panel for customer with great user interface. Their support via email is good, but via chat is average. However, ResellerClub is US based company now and they are still good. Hope this helps.

I'm using Resello. They'e doing well too. Both are good. Choose one and start your job!

Johnny

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back