Dynadot

Namesilo hits 1 million names

NameSilo
Watch

creataweb

Some Guy with Awesome Senior High School PhotoTop Member
Impact
" We are very excited to share with you that we have just surpassed over 1 million active domains registered with us! This milestone places us in the top 1% of nearly 3,000 ICANN-accredited registrars.

We reached the 1,000,000 domain milestone much faster than most other registrars having adding over 350,000 domains in just the last 12 months alone. You can read the full press release at https://www.namesilo.com/press_release_08_22_17.php.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for helping us reach this fantastic milestone in the evolution of our company, and we remain committed to constantly improving, listening and responding to feedback and retaining your trust.

Thanks,

The NameSilo Team "

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Namesilo has fantastic consistent pricing, as well as features that are a pleasure to use, particularly awesome additional services that other registrars would have charged separately. My only wish and hope is that they don't let their growth hamper the quality of service and basket of products/services they provide, and instead continue providing the same level of quality or better in what they do.

•••
Hi Everyone. Wanted to let you know that we just released a new page showing the number of domains registered with us along with a breakdown by TLD. Thought you might find it interested, so here is the link:

https://www.namesilo.com/domain_count.php

•••
Hi Everyone. Wanted to let you know that we just released a new page showing the number of domains registered with us along with a breakdown by TLD. Thought you might find it interested, so here is the link:

https://www.namesilo.com/domain_count.php

Congratulations, you deserve it.
Can we hope for a nice coupon to celebrate with you??? :xf.grin:

•••
Congratulations, you deserve it.
Can we hope for a nice coupon to celebrate with you??? :xf.grin:

Thanks! We'll likely have another .com registration promotion in the next few weeks :)

•••
•••
It's interesting to see the TLDs broken down like that. I hope you'll keep that page updated. It looks like you're already making good progress on the next million. Congratulations.

•••
It's interesting to see the TLDs broken down like that. I hope you'll keep that page updated. It looks like you're already making good progress on the next million. Congratulations.

Thanks, much appreciated! Yes, our plan is to keep the page up permanently. It refreshes every 10 minutes.

•••
Oh nice, I'd overlooked that it updated so often; I see that mentioned on the page now. I'll have to keep an eye on it. That's awesome. Keep up the good work.

•••
•••
Great! For Black Friday? Will there be a transfer deal too?

Thanks! We'll likely have another .com registration promotion in the next few weeks :)

•••
Great! For Black Friday? Will there be a transfer deal too?

Sorry, but we have not determined the specifics of any Black Friday/Cyber Monday promotions yet.

•••
•••
•••
•••
i have plan to transfer my com domain to namesilo
will see soon.
cause im new domainer, so.. i dont have much domain...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back